About Me

My photo
Nazareth, Pa., United States

Thursday, May 03, 2018

Technical Difficulties

By this time, I usually have one or two stories posted. But when I sat down to start writing tonight, my Internet service was out. my first thought was that RCN, my ISP was the reason.But when i called, I was told the problem was at my end. I have to disconnect all my plugs and cables, wait a minute, and then reconnect. I did so. Still no internet. For reasons that only my psychiatrist can explain, I decided I needed more extension cords and outlets. So I went out and bought them, and they're now everywhere. Even my ass is plugged in. But sill no Internet. I was ready to give up and call for service when it dawned on me that it could be me. You see, earlier today, I had my servants install a new air conditioner. In the process, one of them accidentally pulled it out. I reconnected and am back in business with about 40 surge protectors and 80 extension cords.

I was unable to determine which servant was responsible, so I had them all shot.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stick a plug up your ass!

Anonymous said...

Bernie, it must have been them damm russianz with there damm emp. Me and a freind the only one I have had to use are land lines to talk last night too? My internet was down on all my gagetz and I had no read material to fall asleep by.
The poster must have not redd the article ass like the assklownz, you too were sticking plugz in your ass.

Anonymous said...

You won’t be shooting anyone with an AR15 or a Bump Stock.
Those days are coming to an end, by golly.
LOL!!!!

Anonymous said...

RCN has been sucking it up with issues with internet on their end lately nation wide. The more we spend, the worse the service.

Anonymous said...

RCN is the Russians that are perpetrating this one.

Anonymous said...

Hey 1:31, there’s no room he already has those Gerbils up there!