About Me

My photo
Nazareth, Pa., United States

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Guess What I Did?

I love to pitch about elections officials and poll workers, but on Tuesday, I was one of them. Between 6:30 am and nearly 9 pm, I worked at a Palmer Township poll. It gave me new found respect for what these people do, year after year. I'll have a more detailed story tomorrow. For now, I want to crash.

I am delighted to see that Tom Wolf has the gubernatorial nod among Democrats and that Mike Stack is their choice for Lt. Governor. I am disappointed that Scott Parsons lost, but was afraid that would happen in a three-way.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let me guess, you were hawking for Angle.

Who would have guessed that.

Anonymous said...

Were you one of the old angry farts sitting on your ass all day at the tables or an idiot handing out meaningless pamphlets and annoying people like flies on shit as voters entered the polls?

Bernie O'Hare said...

Looks like you hate them all.

Anonymous said...

It is a humbling job. You have to be good at reading body language.

Matt Miles said...

Welcome to the Dark Side, Bernie.

Anonymous said...

You bought a jack o lantern carving kit for your enormous head. How do you lose weight in your head? Take those picks down you fraud

Anonymous said...


I can't wait to read the articles about fraud in that voting district. Stuffing the ballot box is nothing for a computer whiz like you. I hope you were never left alone with the voting machines. Did John Brown know about this. How did Ron Angle get so many votes in your district? We need an investigation.Better yet, We need a "Charter" change. Dirty rotten bottom feeding BLOGGERS shouldn't be allowed to work at the polls. Parking your automobile outside the voting place probably scared voters away. They thought it was a blighted neighborhood. Now that you latched onto the public teat, how did it feel sucking on that huge mammory gland? You owe your soul to John Brown for that one day $75.00 paycheck. The least you can do is take some of your buddies out to breakfast and share the wealth.

Bernie O'Hare said...

It was $175, cash. And i have no buddies.