About Me

My photo
Nazareth, Pa., United States

Thursday, May 29, 2014

ASD Ass't Principal Loses Demotion Suit in Commonwealth Court

A former Allentown School District assistant principla, James C. Dotterer, has lost his demotion challenge in Commonwealth Court. In 2011, while on medical leave after shoulder surgery, Superintendent Russell Mayo demoted him from assistant principal, where he was paid $100,500 annually, to a $80,000 teaching job. He eventually retired and sued.

Judge Robert Simpson, a former Northampton County jurist, ruled that Dotterer was barred from seeking judicial relief by the School Code, which establishes its own review system.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OK, people want me to stay on topic, and then I post like this. fuck you, I tried to find the topic, but this silly website forces me to post here.

I have a "choice" between nutcrack tea-partier-thee-most, simmons, or Karen's holier-than-thou pot smoker? if Karen wasn't in the equation, I'd go with beyer.

-fletch