About Me

My photo
Nazareth, Pa., United States

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

The Great Escape

Well, I really blew this one. My Nazareth estate is located very close to District Judge John Capobiaco's courtroom. If the wind blows just right, I can sometimes hear him pronounce, "Guilty, twenty years in the electric chair" on some hapless Defendant. I thought I saw something going on today as my servants carried me to my car, but I was late for a very important date. I paid no attention. So I missed the Great Escape from Judge Capobianco.

This escape artist apparently took off in a getaway car left there by his girlfriend. It's a 1993 Toyota Camry with damages to the front end.

I drive a 1993 Toyota Camry with damages to the front, side and rear. What's more, the meeting I covered last night was at the Colonial Regional Police Department.

Fortunately, I was not arrested. Chief Seiple told me his officers recovered the car outside the Fox strip club in Bath.

I was not scheduled to perform there last night.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Breaking news in front of your nose, and you are too busy to see it. God answered your prayer for a good story & you ignored it.

Bernie O'Hare said...

Actually, my prayer is that haters like you develop a sense of humor.

Anonymous said...

they should just eliminate all the constables what a bunch of misfits.

Anonymous said...

One was overheard yelling,

"Which way did he go? Da which way did he go??