About Me

My photo
Nazareth, Pa., United States

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Humpty's Still Here!

On Friday, I posted one of my all-time faves, Humpty Hump, as my avatar. I love everything about this guy, including the story that he was originally Edward Ellington Humphrey III, the lead singer with "Smooth Eddie and the Humpers." After burning his nose in a tragic kitchen accident with a deep-fryer, Humpty Hump the rapper was born.

Of course, it's all bullshit. Humpty Hump is actually Shock G, aka Gregory E. Jacobs.

Well, anyway, I was called a racist for posting a picture of Humpty, who is an Irish-Pakistani-Jewish-American Indian-African American. Misogynist I could understand, but racist?

"He wears black-face. You are a racist like your friend Angle."

WTF?

"Makes for a good laugh. Face it, your bigot buddies can cover for you, but like your good friend angle you have let your own racism slip out."

J. Black thinks it's the summer heat. I'm sorry, but I'm posting Humpty a third time. I must really be bigoted.

"And to all the ladies, peace and Humptiness forever."

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Getting a lot of mileaqe out of one crackpot who saw Humpty-Hump as racist? Your crusade to keep Humpty in our face is getting old.

Bernie O'Hare said...

Then feel free to go somewhere else. The rest of us will do the Humpty Hump.

Anonymous said...

This racist prefers lovely lady humps.

Anonymous said...

I was in Downtown Allentown and there were African American Christian extremists (I guess you would call them)... that said that the real 12 tribes of israel were Native Americans, Puerto Ricans, Cubans, Argentinians, Dominicans, Bahamians, Chileans, you get the picture.... I am going to stop and let them know that the 13th tribe are the Irish African American Pakistani Jews, descendants of the Tribe of Humpty Hump.

Anonymous said...

Let me hear a little of that base groove here . . .

Doooreee . . . Dooooree.

Ahh yeah!

Sanctifying Grace said...

Anon 11:43,

We got that tribe in D.C. I stopped them one day. They told me the same thing. I said if the 12 tribes of Israel are as they stated, where do you come into this picture? They didn't know what to say.

I blasted them. I said God is for everyone. Not once, while he was present on Earth as the Word Made Flesh in Our Lord Jesus Christ, did he exclude anyone that sought him. He did everything in the open. Nothing in secret.

I am not sure, but I think I might have converted one of them.

Now let me hear that base line, one more time...

Doooree...Doooree.

Put that in your peace pipe and smoke it.

Peace, ~~Alex

Sanctifying Grace said...

You look like MC Hammer on crack, Humpty!

Anonymous said...

I concur your use of racist pictures is shameful. You have no concern for others feelings only your own pathetic need to be funny.

You should be ashamed. I know you are not but you should be.

You and that racist, anti-semite Angle make a good pair.

Anonymous said...

Who loves Humpty? White people ... black people . . . Puerto Ricans . . . Samoans . . .

Bernie O'Hare said...

Go Humpty, Go Humpty, Go!

Anonymous said...

This black-faced nonsense has gone far enough. It is time to move on, even for the likes of you.

Bernie O'Hare said...

Do the Humpty Hump, do the Humty Hump.

Anonymous said...

Go hunty do great full job go ,,
___________________
victor
We do your Marketing for best sales