About Me

My photo
Nazareth, Pa., United States

Monday, September 17, 2018

WFMZ-TV69 Business Matters Show on Fake News Tonight - Honest!

This was shortly before Browning lunged at poor Martin Till.
Till claims to be special forces, but Browning is from Ky. 
This time last Monday, I told you that WFMZ-TV69's Business Matters' would be kicking off its new season that very night at 7:30 pm. I told you it would be a show on Fake News, hosted by Tony Iannelli and starring me (and three other completely forgettable guys.) As it happens, my report to you was Fake News. The new season actually starts tonight. WFMZ, which prides itself on being family-oriented, wanted to wait until all the guests were released from the hospital.

One of them, Dean Browning, had his jaw wired shut. I can't remember whether it was I or Tony who did that. He may never speak again.

Before you get worked up over my violent actions, I want you to know every guest signed a release in advance. Besides, Dean had it coming. He was kicking Martin Till's bald head like a soccer ball and screaming, "G-0-A-L-L-L-L!."

It's the first time I've ever seen Martin Till's head used for anything.

Till was released from the hospital late last week. It took doctors that long to realize there really is nothing in there.

Some of the show's technical crew were hospitalized as well. During one of the breaks, Ron Angle crashed the studio and did a strip tease Most of them have now decided to take a vow of celibacy.

Police were called in to make arrests, but we're all white. I told them Tony Phillips was at Bucky Boyle Park, so they rushed over there.

Do you think I'm giving you fake news? You'll just have to tune in.

20 comments:

Canary_In_Coalmine said...

Fake news used to refer to things like false reports of pedophilia by Hillary Clinton out of a Washington DC pizza shop. The term has since been appropriated by some to denigrate any news that does not reflect their beliefs. There were already terms like "bias" to talk about coverage by individual journalists, but there's no longer a need to make any distinction between them. Anything I don't like is fake. Anything that doesn't flatter me is made up. Truth is not truth, and if you don't like it, you can shut your fake libtard hatemongering face.


Anonymous said...

Who is that on the far left?

Anonymous said...

I prefer the term “agenda journalism” because it does not make a judgment on the veracity of the reporting, and it can be easier to spot than the fake stuff that always has an agenda.

Trumpster said...

12:05 "Agenda Journalism" is just another way to say Propaganda... Reporter, weatherman, "Just the facts Ma'am." -obsolete

Anonymous said...

Ridiculously funny, but there is a kernel in the poo..."we're all white".

Business Matters didn't attempt to pepper the stage...not even a walk-on by Jaciel.

About that, Dick "start the wall now" Dean, is tickled pink.

@12:05PM "agenda journalism" is the whole point of 69fakenews as Dick Dean bloviates regularly his agenda.

https://grassroots.cc/170501_GEMS_startthewallnow.com

Anonymous said...

I'd like to see Ianelli do a show without a mic in his ear and his cheat sheet cards.

River said...

Bernie did Tony make you wear a fat suit as not to feel so out of place?

Anonymous said...

Love your post 5:25

Anonymous said...

Bernie has more hair than Tony 4:45

Chris Casey said...

I will likely watch it online in a few days when I need a good laugh. Ianelli's fake show discussing fake news is just the absolute height of irony. How can we forget what a big cheerleader Tony was for the Ed and Mike' campaign of the month" show? I haven't, and that is why I deem "Biz Smatters" as nothing more than a local comedy show. Send in the Clowns! oh wait, is that tonight?!

Anonymous said...

anon 5:25. Do I want to support a demented maniac as President? Now you can vote Democratic.

Anonymous said...

"Truth isn't truth!"
-Rudy Guiliani

Anonymous said...

Once again Bernie gets the eye patch.

Bernie O'Hare said...

I have deleted a number of anonymous personal attacks at TI. They mostly come from one troll who is mostly upset with him bc he likes me. As understandable as this may be, I insist that the person name himself.

Anonymous said...

Watched the show. Browning drank the right wing kool-aide bigly and he doesn't even realize it. He came off as fanatical he had paranoid crazy eyes.

LVCI said...

I was wondering if WFMZ was trying to send a subliminal message when they ran a half hour show for MyPillow.com before the program :-)

Actually I found the program better then many of the shows Tony's done. I'd also add we need more local programming like his.

I found Browning less genuine with his repetition of FOX News and Trump's talking points using keywords like "fake news" and "main stream media". I'd rather he state his positions in his own words.

Anonymous said...

Bernie you need to go to the gym...

Anonymous said...

Big Bernie is back!

Anonymous said...

Was very funny hearing Browning claim that Hannity was the only right wing opinion on "Fox News", that was a gut buster. It is amazing that alt-right zealots like Browning don't see that Fox is every bit the echo chamber MSNBC is for the left. It plays in to all the goofy conspiracy theories. No wonder Trump is President.

Louie Denaldo said...

My honest opinion: Bernie was the most solid guy on the panel. It was good to finally put a voice with this blog. Additionally, I thought you did real well - especially when debating with Browning, brought facts to the table and defended the free (local) press. My only complaint is that the show is too short , should be at least an hour.