About Me

My photo
Nazareth, Pa., United States

Thursday, June 07, 2018

Check Out Becky Bartlett's Upper Nazareth Blog

Becky Bartlett publishes a blog called Upper Nazareth Township Meetings. My previous attempts to link to it failed, but I was finally able to install one last night. If you live in Upper Nazareth or the Nazareth School District, it is an excellent resource. She "covers these meetings because citizens have the right to know what their government is doing."

Unlike me, she is succinct.

Erratum: As regular readers of this blog know, I am an idiot. I know both Becky Bradley and Becky Bartlett. For reasons only my psychiatrist can tell you, I referred to Becky Bartlett as Becky Bradley in my original post. I apologize to both Beckys.

In any event, I want to recommend the Becky Bartlett blog as a great resource for Upper Nazareth and Nazareth School District news and the other Becky for a great understanding of demographic trendsin the Lehigh Valley. .     

No comments: