About Me

My photo
Nazareth, Pa., United States

Thursday, December 05, 2013

Thanks To Deputies, Attorney To Make Full Recovery

A few weeks ago, I told you that my friend, Attorney Rich Schaedler, owes his life to Northampton County Deputy Sheriffs. While waiting to present a motion in Court, he was stricken by a severe heart attack, and had stopped breathing for over seven minutes. Deputies valiantly stayed with him, and fibrillated him until his heart started going.

I am pleased to report that Rich is expected to make a full recovery. He is currently in rehab. Sheriffs wondered if their efforts mattered. It turns out they made a difference.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good to hear Bernie. It's comforting to know while in the court house you can rely on some to look over you.

Anonymous said...

No one cares enough to comment on this I suppose. Well I like everyone else can be that next person needed medical assistance and I hope these guys or someone like them are there to help me.

Great job guys. I am sure you have a friend for life.

Anonymous said...

They did what they were trained to do. We don't give medals for doing your job.

Bernie O'Hare said...

What a nasty person!