About Me

My photo
Nazareth, Pa., United States

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

The "Humorous Christmas Parody" Poll

MadBatter, in the depths of some alcoholic stupor, has somehow concluded that he is a master of parody. He's challenged fellow bloggers to take him on. As we've submit our own entries, all we get are barely coherent responses. So why don't you decide which essay is the best parody? I don't care whether I win. I just want to take that bastard, Madbatter, down with me.

Here are the entries.


Click on this poll and vote! I'll keep it up for a week.

Update: My humblest apologies to Gort, whose "Holiday Greetings From the Mean One" was terrific. I certainly meant to include his entry, but don't want to change the poll now. I cling to a razor thin lead. Gort, you can safely conclude this poll is a battle for second place.

6 comments:

Bernie O'Hare said...

aren't you the funny one. I suppose you aren't rigging the vote, now are you?
************************
I'm a Northampton County Democrat, and that's what we do. You're screwed.

Bernie O'Hare said...

Oh, I must Ask if readers think you shoulkd be allowed to enter a post FROM 6 MONTHS AGO! That is NOT an original Christmas parody. That is OLD!
****************************
Actually, it's seven months old. Isn't this frickin' amazing? You can't win the popular vote and now you're trying to win on a technicality. And who's the faux Dem?

Bernie O'Hare said...

DemFly, I'll take that. I can live with that.

Bernie O'Hare said...

University of Joe Long, B.A.
Wall G U, Masters.
I'm studying for my doctorate in Broward County. More about that in tomorrow's post.

Gort said...

Who's in charge of this poll, Katherine O'Harris? I'm not upset about your obvious vote rigging ommission but the Mean Old Man will probably heap some venom on you.

Bernie O'Hare said...

Gort, My apologies. I'm from Northampton County and rigging electiuons is what we do.