About Me

My photo
Nazareth, Pa., United States

Thursday, March 23, 2023

DA Candidates' Night: Meet Sgt-At-Arms Mason


 A candidates' night for NorCo DA candidates Terry Houck (incumbent) and Steve Baratta (challenger) will take place Tuesday, March 28, 7 pm at the Oliver Border House (15 Wood St) in Nazareth. I've been hearing things might get a little heated, not from the audience, but the candidates themselves. There's no reason for alarm. 

Mason, a 117-pound black lab has been training since August. In the coldest days of this winter, he was walking and running five miles a day. He also plays tug of war and can pull twice his body weight. He's become an incredibly fit badass. It's true that black labs in general, and Mason in particular, are very mild-mannered. But it's also true they love to eat, and he will be fasting next Tuesday.  

Mason will keep order. 

I've told him lawyers taste like chicken.    

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Will there be any video of this? I’d like to attend to hear what they have to say but unfortunately have a conflict.

Anonymous said...

That isn't a dog. That's a BEAR. Grrrrrrrreat.
You better have some type of security at this confrontation. Someone will need to separate these candidates once they start their debate. This is a case of Morganelli and Baratta vs Houck.

Bernie O'Hare said...

"That isn't a dog. That's a BEAR. Grrrrrrrreat."

And he'll be hungry.

Bernie O'Hare said...

"Will there be any video of this? I’d like to attend to hear what they have to say but unfortunately have a conflict."

I'll see what I can do. Maybe a Facebook Live.

Anonymous said...

You know, 9:08 am, you do make a good point. I wonder, though, if this is Morganelli stirring the pot. Houck was his right hand and from things written on this blog, the judges are middle-schoolers, so perhaps this is JM’s way of humiliating Baratta. I thought the judge would sail to election, but I now think he is sunk.