About Me

My photo
Nazareth, Pa., United States

Thursday, April 25, 2019

Judge Murray's Troll

A lunatic named Bob Ryan has been posting hateful comments on this blog about Judge Sam Murray and even his family. It's been going on since the day Judge Murray was sworn into office. Some of these remarks smear Judge Murray because of his Lebanese ancestry. Others attack his wife. Though I delete them when I see them, I'm sure most of you have wondered about his bizarre rants. So let me tell you.

Amazingly, Ryan's hatred has nothing to do with any ruling from Judge Murray made. Believe it or not, it's over Little League baseball. Judge Murray at one time coaching a Little League team so good it went to Williamsport for the Little League World Series. Ryan's son was part of that team, but failed to qualify as an all-star. All this happened about two decades ago, but Ryan is still bitching about it. His comments are ugly and attack both Muslims and Jews.

This behavior constitutes harassment, at the very least. Because many of Ryan's comments are ethnic slurs, he could be prosecuted for a hate crime.

This guy lives in Jersey, but for some reason feels a need to post here.No matter what the topic,he attempts to hijack this blog with hateful rants

There are ugly people in this world, and he is certainly one of them.

If you see his comments, please ignore them. I will delete them when I can.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for this information. As one who commented a few weeks ago, about identifying this troll to deliver a boatload of Karma upon him, just a bit more info please; such as New Jersey town location and possible employment location. This would cause him to request Judge Murray to remove the pox from his soul, and to restrain me legally from my keyboard retaliation.

Anonymous said...

It's obvious this piece of crap has opened multiple accounts on Blogger to constantly change user names. Shouldn't be hard to shut him down. Even better if he's using his employer's resources to facilitate his hate. Two birds with one stone, as it were...

Anonymous said...

I think someone is trying to imitate him. I don't think he is bright enough to come up with those ideas. Maybe your buddy, The Mentor, is trying to send his spring love your way?

88LOL said...

Bob Ryan of Kddi is a cuckold who cant Handle the fact Sam Murray's son Joe was a legendary baseball player Kddi needs to fire him and Petry J Cocktails did knock him out at the Landsdowne road Tavern

Anonymous said...

Bob Ryans address and employer PLEASE!

Shamrock Sam said...

Kddi America its office is in Manhattan bob Ryan drinks after work at the Landsdowne road Tavern in hells kitchen

Anonymous said...

I always wondered who the idiot was that kept posting about some all-star game that nobody but him gives a shit about. Thanks for the info.

Anonymous said...

Word has it that Bob Ryan's boozing and gambling ruined his marriage. He is blaming Murray and some attorneys for how badly his divorce turned out.

Anonymous said...

Bob couldn't hold his liquor, gambled and it cost him a beautiful wife and family. He tragically lost a son when he was struck on the way to work by a train in New Jersey. Bob, get help.

Gil Hodges said...

Sam Murray fixed an All Star Vote for his Son Joseph !

Anonymous said...

His employer will be very interested in his use of his time while on the clock. Mental illness is a major concern when you have an unbalanced individual like this guy.l believe this man I'd s serious threat.

Anonymous said...

At least he and Peter seem to have some sort of friendship. Maybe he can help him over time.

Anonymous said...

I think a letter and email campaign yo the every board member and the human resource department with copies of his harassment here will let them know what sleezy POS this douche is. I'm gathering the board members names and addresses and will be back to you Soon.

Anonymous said...

This reminds me of the lunatic whose daughter died in a car accident several years ago, who to did day is obsessed that the driver of the car she was in didn't get the sentence he deserved.

Peterjcochran said...

Rebuttal to anon 1:35 am - I’m not Ryan’s friend , I have a hard line approach,I have known J.Murray for years when he was a relatively new Attorney. I’m committed to his interest as I would be anyone else that gave me the respect he did when I was a nobody. I have stated here on this blog ,that Mr.Ryan should seek help by way of a thropist. I’m not blaming him ,I’m saying he ,Ryan needs help. At least I would give this man that . However I would defend this Judge and his family,if he has been has a threat by Ryan in effect. I would give the Judge my advantage as an Infantryman in both combat ground services he can’t get elsewhere.
I may be old now but I’m available old. I wish he would stop. So take your chances.