About Me

My photo
Nazareth, Pa., United States

Friday, September 29, 2017

Election Coverage 2017

On my left sidebar, you will see a link to what I hope will be a number of pages providing you with information concerning the November election in Northampton County and Lehigh County. It will be updated periodically with links to articles that will help you decide who deserves your vote. You may post comments there just as you do to my stories here. I am starting with the Northampton County Executive and Council races. I considered adding links to numerous stories about these candidates, but decided against it. Those pages are intended to inform you, not persuade you. In the comments, you can make your arguments for the candidates.

If you see information that I have wrong, feel free to let me know.

I will also provide information concerning the Allentown and Lehigh County races over the next week.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where did you get your information? Why not just contact them to be accurate?

Bernie O'Hare said...

I did contact many of them. Much of this is out there on the Internet.

Bernie O'Hare said...

Just deleted an anonymous comment attacking me for listing the candidates alphabetically. Geez.

Anonymous said...

Alphabetical order that's how they have them listed in the voting booth?