About Me

My photo
Nazareth, Pa., United States

Wednesday, February 06, 2019

My Dancing Days Are Over!


After work yesterday, I donned my candy man costume and headed over to Spanky's East to begin my second job as an exotic dancer. I'm very artistic, you know. I was greeted my three deputy sheriffs and a locksmith. They were padlocking the place.

Earlier that day, DA John Morganelli sought and obtained an emergency order to shut the place down. When I'm not there, things like prostitution, gunplay and drug activity are alleged.

I am totally shocked that something like this could happen at a place that, until recently, was called CR Fanny's.



I will tell you more about Morganelli's petition, which was granted ex parte by Judge Sam Murray. A full hearing is scheduled this Friday.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bernie while you were pole dancing at this one of the finer establisments did you happen upon any wax packages with the lehighcounty seal stamp?

Anonymous said...

sounds like a DA who wants to be a judge needs some headlines with his name on them.

Anonymous said...

Yea the heroin epidemic is no joke yet it seems like a similar deal to infanticide on a world scale. The local women dems seem to like pole dancing and herion junkies to make there old wrinkly asses blend in with something possibly undesirably one in the same. Madam chair polowski has commonalities to Allentown indicted ones narrative.

Anonymous said...

I see this morning da martin had a controlled fall guy set up to cover for the higher ups in the local gang he belongs too! The poor guy just so happened to be on the Hamilton's turf selling there commodities in small quantities for them.