About Me

My photo
Nazareth, Pa., United States

Wednesday, July 20, 2016

NorCo GOP Chair on NPR?

Lee Snover is Northampton County's GOP Chair. She's also a Trump delegate to the Republican convention. She'd be the last person I'd expect to hear on NPR, but she was star of the show today on Here and Now. Its FCC license will likely be revoked in the next 24 hours.

I was at Lee's house on Independence day, the token Democrat. She had promised the kids a piñata. I didn't mind getting nailed by the sticks too much, but when Ron Angle out his cigar out on me, that was too much.

I was also verbally trashed by Lee's mother Sally Pritchard, who made me want to go back to being a piñata.

After a few hours, I had to use the restroom. When I was finished I flushed, and the suction nearly sent me through the pipes to Nancy Run.

Republicans have heavy duty toilets, which I've always suspected.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is a fanatic in the year of the fanatic.

Bernie O'Hare said...

Fanatics are people who tend to be intolerant of others with opposing views. She is no fanatic. Cowards who don't sign their names while attacking others are fanatics.

Anonymous said...

She is a very partisan person. Maybe you can thank her for John Brown and the republican county council. They have been a real treat for Northampton County. Incompetence and a double digit tax increase. I guess that is the new republican tea party mantra. Vote for our words and not our deeds.

Bernie O'Hare said...

Of course she is partisan. She is the GOP Chair. I disagree with her om nearly everything, but I can disagree with people and still be friends with them.

Anonymous said...

She is a religious right prejudiced female.

Anonymous said...

I am a republican. When I remodeled one of my bathrooms recently, I went out of my way to find a new toilet that wasn't one of those weak "low flow" models. We do like strong toilets.

Anonymous said...

Bloggers who whine about anonymous comments when they could easily forbid them are pathetic.

How many aliases you planning on running over at LVL today, oh hypocritical one?

Bernie O'Hare said...

I could forbid anonymous comments, but then trolls like you win. Anonymous comments are for people who have something to say and i have often got tips as a result that turn into real stories. But they are NOT an excuse for cowards like you to crawl out from under a rock and attack someone. Also, I love when someone accused me of doing what they do.I don't comment anonymously or under made up names, here or anywhere else. I commented once at LVL within the past six months,and under my own name. Your claim that I do what you do is a lie. If you want to make this accusation, sign your name so I can sue you for defamation again and collect more money.