It kicked off at 6 PM last night. Emrick publicly thanks web designer Robin Schlegel, and committee members Steve Polles and Jeri Krondstadt for their hard work toward the completion of this project.
Here's part of what the township's press release tells us.
The site has more than fifteen pages of information and contains some of the following important features:
· The agendas and meeting minutes of the past year for both the Board of Supervisors and Planning Commission.
· An extensive list of contact information for both emergency & non-emergency agencies.
· Links to a multitude of other municipal, educational and historical institutions, including the Nazareth School District and Nazareth Public Library.
· Several PDF files to download at home such as permit applications for increased convenience.
· A “New Resident” and “Frequently Asked Questions” page along with a page for Township news and upcoming events.
“The primary objective in creating our website is to make our local government as open and accessible to the public as we can. Second, it’s our goal to always attempt to meet the needs of our residents in an even more efficient and responsive manner and this website helps us do both,” Emrick said.
If there are any future questions, please contact the Upper Nazareth Township municipal building at (610) 759-5341 or e-mail us at email@example.com.