About Me

My photo
Nazareth, Pa., United States

Tuesday, December 07, 2010

Weird Christmas Gifts, Anyone?

Out of the blue, I got an email from this dude named Eric yesterday. He is selling T-shirts online, like millions of others, but has a cool gimmick that sets him apart. Like Patch, he's gone hyper-local. There's a "Keep Kutztown Weird" T, with a hex sign emblazoned on the "o". Of course, there just had to be a T-shirt for Virginville. And then there's the Hot Dog King, which looks an awful lot like the Yocco's scary hot dog king.

So if you're looking for an inexpensive Christmas present, this might be the spot.

You can check it out here.

Blogger's Note: I have received no remuneration or promise of remuneration. I cracked up when I saw the T-s and thought they might appeal to you. I wonder if he'll try a T-shirt named after Intercourse.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"There's a "Keep Kutztown Weird" T, with a hex sign emblazoned on the "o"."

Is there an "O" in "Keep Kutztown Weird"?

Bernie O'Hare said...

Yes, there is an "O" in KutztOwn.