About Me

My photo
Nazareth, Pa., United States

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Another Blog War?

I don't know what I've been doing wrong. For nearly a week, no one has anonymously threatened to kill me, brought up my disbarment, or posted a blog that describes my bloody demise.

I guess trolls need breaks, too.

But for those of you who love all the entertainment provided by a blog war, Atown-Liker, the "Squire of Renaissance Square," has one raging on his blog. It's confined to just his blog, so it's really a civil war. But those can be deadly, too. Atown-Liker is already a casualty. He accidentally consumed a nonalcoholic beverage during all the in-fighting, collapsed and hospital officials decided to detonate him as a precautionary measure. Team Marge has sent me a picture of the poor squire, going up in smoke. Without so much as a fond farewell, they've taken over both his home and blog, re-naming it "Allentown is Nice No More." Triumphant Leader Marge is now the "Scourge of Renaissance Square."

My favorite character, of course, is Karl. Coffee makes him nervous. He recently posted a joke.

Will A-Liker return? Will Karl always be forced to sleep in the shed? Stay tuned.

No comments: