About Me

My photo
Nazareth, Pa., United States

Wednesday, December 12, 2018

An Unusual Will

From a recent Will probated in Northampton County:

"I direct that my remains be buried immediately. I don’t want to be embalmed or cut open for religious reasons. I don’t want no autopsy done. I just want to be buried and for a priest to pray over my body and soul to ask God to forgive me for my sins and for him to ask and pray for God to take my soul into heaven. Just make sure I have no pulse and that I’ve been dead for awhile, then bury me right away. I don’t want my body to be touched by Lehigh Valley hospitals, St. Luke’s hospitals, Sacred Heart hospital or anyone that works for or are affiliated with those hospitals. I want to be laid to rest in peace and quickly. I authorize my Executor to carry out these directions and wishes, particularly those for the disposition of my remains."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just put on my hat and set me up at the curb on garbage night.

Bernie O'Hare said...

Lol.

Anonymous said...

Now that is a funeral Tara Zrinski can approve of!

Anonymous said...

Bernie, that person doesn't want the three ring circus carnival even messing with there circus! That tells in much detail about local healthcare substance? Were do they pay these people to cook up these grade A ratings.