Here are my questions for this $100,237 appointment.
- Does he have a college degree or not? (According to his resume, he has spent four years at Edinboro University and now is taking online classes at Bellevue and expects to have a B.S. in Criminal Justice by Spring, 2015)
- Why has he bounced around at so many different positions (six of them) in the prison industry since 2000?
- When did he tour the jail with Cathy Allen?
- Is he aware of the staffing shortage at the jail? What is his position on staffing needs?
- Did he make promises to reduce personnel and staffing in exchange for this appointment?
- Is he going to move his family, and if so, where?