About Me

My photo
Nazareth, Pa., United States

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Norco Exec John Stoffa Taking Angle to Talk Radio Woodshed

Northampton County Exec John Stoffa claims Ron Angle has been spreading cowshit on his radio show instead of on his farm. Tomorrow, Stoffa will confront Angle on his WGPA 1100 AM talk show between 8 and 10 AM. I've been asked to referee the dispute, but I honestly need a break after two rather intense days. I get enough people mad at me just from blogging. You can livestream, and your calls are welcome at 610-866-8074.

I sure hope the concerns of underpaid and long-neglected courthouse workers are addressed.

Once again, for all bloggers out there, I'll be guest-hosting a week of shows on December 21, 26, 27 & 29. If any of you who want to come on right wing airwaves, just drop me a line - BOHare5948@aol.com.

Correction: I've just been informed that Stoffa has no intention of spanking Angle. He's after me instead. He wants to clarify the situation regarding Northampton County workers, and has told Angle I had better be there. I'll come, but I'm wearing rubber underwear.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bernie, you've got big enough dicks commenting here...no need for any pills or patches to make 'em any bigger!

Bernie O'Hare said...

Oopsie. Usually I catch those spam posts. Sorry about that. And honestly, I haven't been asking for that sort of thing. Seriously.

Bernie O'Hare said...

Perhaps "spanked" is not the word I should have used.

Gort said...

Bernie we still love ya

Bernie O'Hare said...

Gort, That is becoming an increasingly small group.

LVDem said...

your mentioning of getting spanked just increased the likelihood of future sex product spammings. Nice!

Anonymous said...

Stoffa is putting ot down the way it is!

Anonymous said...

Taco Bell is paying $11 bucks an hour! Whiny LST should get a job!