About Me

My photo
Nazareth, Pa., United States

Monday, September 21, 2026

Zrinski Announces that New Parking Deck Construction to Start in October

At last week's NorCo Council meeting, Executive Tara Zrinski announced that work on a new parking deck for the courthouse campus will begin in October. This work was supposed to have started in July, but had to be postponed because the bidder failed to comply with the county's responsible contractor ordinance. 

This is a good time to consider a bus, bicycle or one of those dreaded e-bikes savaged on the season opener of South Park America. 

19 comments:

  1. The e-bike satire on SPA was allegory for gun control.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where has the " responsible employer ordinance " . This county has been screwing over all of its employees for years. Union and nonunion employees. Where is that?
    Hey where do the county employees park that don't get a reserved spot for them??

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’m up for jury duty in late October. The pay is $9 per day. They better have somewhere to park.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If not, what the city of Easton charges for parking will wipe out your $9/day four times over.

      Delete
    2. When I got the jury duty notice, I saw the payment and thought:
      “Now mother can have the operation!”
      Another dream shattered by government!

      Delete
    3. The notice should include parking instructions

      Delete
    4. Where are the parking instructions for the employees that work middle shift??? Oh yeah. Forgot it's one finger!!!

      Delete
  4. After a few days of negative press of Tara,, you're back with this softball.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wonder how often Tara wishes she’d never run.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 20K raise and a big pension boost? She has no regrets.

      Delete
    2. Never- she loves the attention

      Delete
    3. She's already eyeing her next race- its all about name recognition.

      Delete
    4. There won’t be one.

      Delete
  6. Parking garage hasn’t started..yet.
    Keep your fingers crossed

    ReplyDelete
  7. Typical Gov't project- it'll end up delayed & over budget.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most of you leaving comments must really live miserable lives. Cry, cry, cry, cry. Boohoo.. Tara this, Tara that, government this, government.
      By how often you comment you seem to dislike your life because you don’t work enough. Get off this page, stop commenting nonsense and personal opinions, let Tara fail or SUCCEED and live a happier life.

      Delete
    2. I tried to take your advice. Unfortunately I’m just too loathsome, even vile, of a human being to stop.
      This is all I have.

      Delete
  8. If she can't stand the heat, she should get out of the kitchen. It's like the tRump and Brownstain moron. Now, it's Zrinski's turn to catch the flung turds. Nobody forced her to run for an office for which she is woefully unqualified. She deserves every single criticism. We'll sort out the truth in the next election. Until then, let 'er rip.

    ReplyDelete
  9. No, if we want to express our feelings of dissatisfaction we absolutely have every right to , so get over it.

    ReplyDelete

You own views are appreciated, especially if they differ from mine. But remember, commenting is a privilege, not a right. I will delete personal attacks or off-topic remarks at my discretion. Comments that play into the tribalism that has consumed this nation will be declined. So will comments alleging voter fraud unless backed up by concrete evidence. If you attack someone personally, I expect you to identify yourself. I will delete criticisms of my comment policy, vulgarities, cut-and-paste jobs from other sources and any suggestion of violence towards anyone. I will also delete sweeping generalizations about mainstream parties or ideologies, i.e. identity politics. My decisions on these matters are made on a case by case basis, and may be affected by my mood that day, my access to the blog at the time the comment was made or other information that isn’t readily apparent.