About Me

My photo
Nazareth, Pa., United States

Wednesday, May 15, 2024

Pen Argyl Resident Arrested For Eight Burglaries Late Last Year

I was unable to attend a news conference conducted yesterday by NorCo DA Steve Baratta because I'm getting a series of goofy tests done in advance of an eye operation I'll be getting next week. His office was kind enough to forward a news release announcing the arrest of Pen Argyl resident Shane Lake, who's been accused in a string of eight burglaries last year. I thought I'd share it with you. 

NorCo DA: Pen Argyl Resident Accused in String of Eight Burglaries by bernieohareiii on Scribd

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

They put rabid dogs down, just a thought. Saves taxpayer money.

Anonymous said...

Very intersing Bernie. . I will say that .Shane is represented by a attorney. . And the legal process and discovery have yet to begin.

Anonymous said...

Mr They put Rapid dogs down. . Do you even know this man to conclude he's a rapid dog. . Do you even know the whole story or just what the police and media release so you running your mouth and defaming someone. Bernie I'm surprised at you allowing someone to say such things . This man has a addiction problem something .whiich you know about. How do I know so much about this man because he's my son. I'll be forwarding any future comments lije this over to his attorney

Anonymous said...

People may comment as they wish! I personally know and am also related to those who suffer with addiction, and none of them are burglarizing occupied dwellings!! Memories were stolen from
Innocent folks and you dare to defend him in this way!!! Your enabling BS is NOT going to help him recover. #Accountability