About Me

My photo
Nazareth, Pa., United States

Monday, June 13, 2022

Lynch Facing Opposition in GOP Chair Quest

For someone who's deluded himself into thinking that Facebook interferes with his LIVE videos. Republican politician Steve "1 in 20" Lynch is certainly using it as often as he can. Even from a lake retreat with practically no reception, he's unable to stay away. On Saturday, he informed his cult following (you can see his Live here) that he's got some competition in his current quest for GOP county chair. He states he's opposed by Beverly Hernandez, a retired Gracedale employee, and former NorCo Council member Glenn Geissinger. That decision will be made June 25 at some location that is yet to be determined. 

In his Facebook Live, Lynch is already accusing his opponents of spreading "nothing but lies" about me." He concludes by calling them "vile." He has a habit of accusing everyone he dislikes of being a liar. Then the man who slams everyone, including fellow Republicans, stated he'd unite people. A few minutes later, he said "We know who you are" of those opposed to him.  Not long after that, he said he'd "divide out" those people who are useless to him and "they'll just kind of go by the wayside." 

Hmm. Steve contradicted himself twice in the span of about five minutes. By my book, that makes him the liar.   

Steve the uniter attacked party chair Lee Snover, amazingly calling her establishment. Now Lee is many things, but establishment is not one of them. For one thing, she has alienated nearly as many people as Lynch has. It was her efforts that turned the tide for Trump in 2016 in NorCo. She mobilized a great grass roots campaign. But she's also the reason why Republican elected officials are leery of the county party and are holding back on donations.  She attended the January 6 insurrection, just like Lynch did. When Lynch had his head up his ass in some gym, she was calling out Charlie Dent, whose criticism of Donald Trump made him a pariah. She's been nearly as divisive as Lynch, and has never been a country club Republican. 

Lynch the uniter smeared Cindy Miller, a Republican Lehigh Tp Supervisor who recently ran for State Senate. He took a dig at Dr. Oz, who, like it or not, is the GOP nominee for the US Senate. He snarked County Council member John Brown as someone "who likes to run for every office under the sun because I guess he thinks he's God's gift to politics."

Maybe you should look in a mirror, Steve.  

Lynch said he'd excel at fundraising. His own campaign finance reveals that's total horeseshit. He raised practically nothing in the Exec race. And he was so inept as a candidate that the one and only mailer he could afford arrived in most mailboxes the day after the election. 

Brilliant. 

Although Lynch claimed he and his mob have been organized for the past six months, he still had no Vice Chair candidate as of Saturday.   

Oh yeah, he also promised lawsuits once elected. He made that promise when he lost the election, too, but the man who insists he keeps his word never followed through. 

He's predicting a landslide in his favor. He has spreadsheets.

I sure hope he wins. Steve Lynch as NorCo GOP chair would be an early Christmas present for Democrats. 

I have confirmed with Beverly Hernandez that she is,, in fact, running against Lynch. She is a retired Gracedale employee and, though I disagree with her on just about everything, she's far from the "vile" person that Lynch claims she is. She's a grandmother who cares about Republican values and her country.   

Hernandez is running on a plank with Margie Mandell as candidate for Vice Chair. She responded to Lynch's Facebook rant with her own Live, which I will summarize. 

I will produce the supposedly terrible letters that Hernandez and Mandell have sent to Republican committee members below. I see no lies. 

I will confirm whether Glenn Geissinger is running as soon as I can. I am sure this former Mormon Bishop will be surprised to learn he is a liar and a "snake."

Hernandez letter to Republican Committee members:

Dear Committee Member,

I would like to introduce myself for the role of Republican Committee Chair.

My three sons were raised in Palmer Township and attended the Easton Area School District. I now have two grandchildren.

I have served in administrative roles in the Palmer PTA, the American Association of Women, the League of Women Voters, the Lehigh Valley Tea Party and the NCRC. During my 12 years in the League, I developed my love of the political process.

I met my husband, a PP&L engineer from Colombia, at Penn State University Park. Bilingual in Spanish, I can open the Hispanic community to our Republican values.

I want to represent the Republican Party and continue our conservative values, specifically in Northampton County. I have a proven track record in organizing and motivating people, and we will win elections!

Terrible, eh?

Mandell's letter to fellow Republicans: 

Dear Committee member,

I'd like to introduce myself to you for the position of Northampton County Republican committee vice-chair.

I am a campaign manager, mother of five, social network administrator, and protest/rally organizer. I attended Regent University for Criminal Psychology, and am well acquainted with the Northampton County Courthouse and legal proceedings. I am strong in my beliefs yet always and consistently open to listening and learning from those around me. Life is a constant source of education, and one of my goals is to soak in as much wisdom and knowledge as I can as vice-chair.

I believe it is time for the next generation to fill the shoes in our Northampton County Republican Committee. It is essential for our party that we convert younger citizens into reliable Republican voters, and I believe I have the networking ability and connections to do just that. I currently admin an extremely active township page with 3,000+ members and have created dozens of social networking pages for candidates and companies. I have successfully set up fundraisers and events, and plan on bringing my talent and experience into the position as vice-chair.

Between my past experience as an executive chef of a high-end restaurant, raising five children, and running campaigns, I have developed managing skills needed to ensure success in our committee.

Finally, I am capable of disregarding personal grudges and working together to unite the Republicans of Northampton County. There are too many “teams” working against each other. We can not win against the Democrats until we realize, in the end, we are all on the same side. It is my goal, whether I get elected or not, to strengthen the party with unity.

Let's make this the best two years the Republicans of this county have ever seen.

Sincerely,

Margie Mandell

Mandell, incidentally, is the author of two children's books.

Mandell's Facebook Live Response to Lynch

(I am quoting portions, but you can see the video in its entirety)

"Steve is not my enemy. I'm not looking to call committee members and tell them how horrible Steve is or whatever he claims I was gonna' do. ... When someone straight up lies about my character and my intent, I suddenly find myself needing to respond. 

"I'm running personally because I want to use my tools - my networking abilities and my creativity - to help turn this county red.  I want to create a bridge between the opposing cliques within the party and try to bring everybody together in unity because that's how we're gonna' win.

"Steve Lynch is my friend. I support and value his political beliefs. Actually,most of our political beliefs are very much in alignment. 

"However,his latest rant from yesterday was not only wrong but borderline dangerous. When you tell your viewers that everything your opponent is about to say to you is all lies, that's not just a form of tyrannical bullying, but that's a typical campaigning method of a crooked politician.. 

"I'm over here trying to bridge the gap and create some unity while Steve goes on a galloping rant against literally everyone who isn't him. The paranoia is actually concerning at this point. "

*    *    *

36 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is this the same Margie Mandell mother of five who is constantly in contempt for nonpayment of child support? Some real great candidates the Republicans have got! /s

Anonymous said...

Sounds like McClure. He attacks anyone who opposes his point of view. He has been referred to as the county Trump

Anonymous said...

Lynch is much better man than some of the left-wing idiots that write into this blog.

Anonymous said...

The reality is that nobody cares about either party's squabbling except the lunatics involved in it. Both parties have their lunatics. Both parties have their squabbles. It's also important to note that in politics, everybody is a liar. It's a prerequisite. Liar, liar, pants on fire! Nuh uh!. Yuh huh! You did it! No, you!. Did not. Did too. And so on and so forth ...

Anonymous said...

Damn, Bernie. You just launched the steroid snowflake into meltdown mode.

Anonymous said...

Steve loves to use Facebook ("Fascistbook") to spread his anti-Facebook sentiment. It's comical that his followers don't see the irony. It's also not surprising.

joe said...

Lynch is a whiny, pathetic narcissist whose "answers" to our problems come from conspiracy youtube videos and Facebook memes.

He seems to be more and more marginalized as he goes further off the deep end and especially as he keeps failing to follow through with anything. Judging by the comments on his social media, his supporters seem to consist of some typical MAGA types whose entire engagement with the world is "owning" perceived enemies, but mostly people who seem, perhaps, mentally ill.

Lynch's rhetoric is dangerous though, even if it is mostly just stupid. Calling other people demons, vermin and scum never leads to good things.

Anonymous said...

Bernie,

Thank you for the time it must have taken to write this post and keep us informed. You're the best reporter.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like Facebook is conspiring to silence a Patriot! Lol. From his video:

"Alright here we go guys with the games with the reconnecting. So, I have been on 3 bars. I haven't moved from my seat. And I sat there for 10 seconds, and then all of a... automatically says 'trying to reconnect'. So, here's what I'm gonna try to do today... because... Facebook is just... I don't know if it's...whatever. So... I'm gonna move around...because... I don't know if I'm in a... I'm definitely by a lake... but I have reception."

Anonymous said...

I can’t really understand your continuous concern, Bernie, with the exploits of Mr. Lynch. I don’t see him as being much a threat to your own political preferences. Yes, the Lynch message is different from yours, but so what? I never met Lynch, but agree he seems to be very outspoken, and probably too abrasive to have much appeal to a wide audience. If he has any secrets to come out about anyone they would have been revealed already.

Anonymous said...

Completely. Out. Of. His. Mind.

Anonymous said...

Lynch makes EMMA TROPIANO look like Mother Theresa..... why would anyone listen to this blow-hard ??

Core 4 (+) Militia said...

Chucklehead at his finest. His poor family can't even enjoy a vaca without him blowin his lid. Lay off the roids & get some mental health meds. June is Men's Mental Health Awareness Month - here is the poster boy.
Pathetically his cult followers will never actually think for themselves, they just keep drinking from his rotten kool-aid. Don't they ever wonder why Chucklehead never actually "exposes" anything? Ever wonder why nothing ever comes out of stuff he talks about? Ever wonder why he has to spoonfeed them information (that is readily available to them yet they chose not to find on their own)? Ever wonder why they have to be told what to do, who to vote for, etc? Yet.....they are FREEDOM LOVING PATRIOTS. LOL. Dont want to be told what to do yet allow this Chucklehead to "lead" them, yet he NEVER has a plan. What a joke he, the Lynch Mob & his followers are. Wonder how that Core4+Militia is working out for him? Is that what he plans on turning the NCRC into?

Anonymous said...

Captain Steve's idea of "freedom" is blocking anyone who debates him on Facebook. He's a child.

Bernie O'Hare said...

"Is this the same Margie Mandell mother of five who is constantly in contempt for nonpayment of child support? Some real great candidates the Republicans have got! /s"

Support orders are not a matter of public record unless indexed as a judgment. I see no judgment against Mandell for anything, so my take on this is that it is a nonissue.

Bernie O'Hare said...

"The reality is that nobody cares about either party's squabbling except the lunatics involved in it. Both parties have their lunatics. Both parties have their squabbles. "

That's certainly true, and I've covered these squabbles over the years from both parties. It sheds a light on the kind of people we have in local government. Who is sane and who is bat shit crazy.

Anonymous said...

As you do some name calling yourself 🙄

Anonymous said...

Core 4 + Militia you seem quite the follower for someone who dislikes him so much. Says a lot for your mentality. As for your comment drinking the kool-aid, take a look in the mirror. Your name says it all. Lol

Bernie O'Hare said...

"As you do some name calling yourself 🙄"

I do, when the name fits. Lynch calls EVERYONE who differs from him a liar, animal, demon, subhuman, etc. I call people liars who really are liars. Steve Lynch is himself a liar, and his most recent Facebook Live shows him to be a liar. He contradicts himself repeatedly. He can'y be a uniter and divisive at the same time. His claim that he is a uniter is a lie. He can't be organized like he says he is when he has failed to produce a Vice Chair candidate. That is a lie. He can't be a man who does what he says when he does not. He was supposed to sue the post office, but did not. He vowed to sue McClure, but has not. He said he'd be suing over the election, but did not. He is a liar.

When I call someone a liar it is because that person lies. When Lynch does it, it's because he dislikes them.

By the way, I am still waiting for his response to the 100-mile bike race challenge.

Bernie O'Hare said...

"Core 4 + Militia you seem quite the follower for someone who dislikes him so much. Says a lot for your mentality. As for your comment drinking the kool-aid, take a look in the mirror. Your name says it all. Lol"

I thought I had deleted that comment. That person is not a Lynch supporter but is someone being sarcastic.

Anonymous said...

Is this the lying attorney who represented Mandell in the past, has had his children cared for by her and now claims she unfit to care for children?

The same attorney who constantly yells in court like a deranged psychopath while looming over a petite woman and harassing her during the practice of law?

Perhaps the same attorney who represents his delusional nephew despite the fact that videos are public ally available of him online violating his custody order and talking about his ongoing abuse of children?

If so, I hear that guy is big in the Democratic Party.

Anonymous said...

That comment I made wasn’t directed at you Bernie

Anonymous said...

I'm not running for office.

Unknown said...

Why are we talking about a man who tried to intimidate school board members with threats of twenty strong men, in public and televised? He needs to be dismissed as unsuitable for any position that would require good character. People remember bad deeds.

Anonymous said...

All joking aside, folks, Steve Lynch is an obviously disturbed individual who, in some videos, is presenting as someone who is a danger to himself and to others. This alone should not only disqualify him from running for the chair position but should be a signal to family, “friends” and those he appears to be threatening that the man is out of control and in obvious need of medical intervention.

Anonymous said...

Bernie there are many it's on both sides of the isle. Lean left or right and we are all wrong in the cancel culture of today's mentation?
Many many people can and should be diagnosed from a mental health professional!

Anonymous said...

If the Republicans cater to people so hard core "right" and maniacal, they will lose these midterms. And considering the Democrats have pretty much handed the midterms to the R's on a silver platter, this is a BIG mistake.

Anonymous said...

Seems he's been sent to divide and destroy. The question is by who?

Anonymous said...

No, but you do own a business, so it’s kind of the same

Anonymous said...

In early 2020 I was 350 lbs considering my height of 5 ft 5in this was unsustainable, got In touch with Steve for personal training through a mutual friend and have gradually transitioned into a 155lbs of lean muscle not only that but my mental game is no longer that of a Beta incel depressive , pure Chad pulling more tail than BTS at the after party Steve's politics aren't my cup of tea however thought I'd share this anecdote to add context and more full picture of the man. Thank you Steve!

Cody Williamson

Anonymous said...

Bernie hate all you want but after watching that FB live all I could really take away is that Steve Lynch has an epicly well groomed beard that even the Alpha Variant would approve of!

-Clem

Anonymous said...

I can see this woman being a lynch lover.

Sandy Hook conspiracy theorist says she's 'proud' to harass families of children who were killed in mass shootings

Anonymous said...

Somehow I have managed to vote for decades without caring who the chair of either county party is.

No matter which one of the three becomes the local republican chair, they are not the ones who are:

- Driving up gas and energy costs;

- Causing runaway inflation on everything we buy;

- Creating shortages of food and other essential items for daily life;

- Allowing drugs and illegal immigrants to cross our borders unimpeded;

- Defunding our police departments, not prosecuting those caught committing crimes, and allowing those caught to be immediately released on bail;

- Failing our school children in our public schools.

These are the direct results of the POLICIES of the democrat party, from Joe Biden, to Nancy Pelosi, to Tom Wolf, and every elected democrat down to the local municipality and school board level.

So in November I will be laser-focused and walk arm-in-arm with Hernandez, Lynch, or Geissinger down to the voting booth to vote every last democrat out of office.

Who wins party chair might matter to those holding petty grudges against certain candidates, but is not important to my daily life.

My focus, and that of my fellow independent, republican, and even some democrat voters will be to correct the course of our country and help to bring it back to sanity.

I can't wait for November! And I'm not the only one.

Anonymous said...

Dear Leader Lynch hit everything in this post yesterday - homophobic, racist, and misogynistic. The real definition of the "Steve Lynch Trifecta".


"This new putz of a press secretary makes lil red lyin' hood look smart and competent... How on earth is this possible?!
But hey, she is gay, black, and a woman (even though they can't define what that is) so all is right in the world.."

Anonymous said...

He's an alleged liar & a thief. Look in the mirror dude! Its all YOU! YOU could've done that all YOURSELF , no credit to him! Full Disclosure: he is a total con man in politics, his fake Christianity, Friendships & in his "businesses"

Unknown said...

I wish you women the best in your run for Chairperson and Vice Chairperson of the Northampton. County Republican Party I believe you'd bring leadership and and grow the party which we need to do . Thank both of you for running a positive campaign of Unity