About Me

My photo
Nazareth, Pa., United States

Thursday, October 08, 2026

Third Suicide at NorCo Jail

In late June, I told you that there had been two suicides at NorCo jail within the span of 10 days. Executive Tara Zrinski has acknowledged a third suicide on September 23. 

Pedro Santiago-Espinosa, age 38, was described in an obituary as a "free spirit" and a Liberty High grad.  But he also had an extensive criminal history.  He had just finished an arson trial on September 21 and was found guilty in February of indecent assault. He had been sentenced to 5 1/2 to 11 years in state prison on that charge but was in NorCo's jail for the arson case. 

3 comments:

  1. Houston, we got a problem. County jail and Gracedale. New leadership needed. A Comic, drama queen leadership isn’t the answer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!

    -The Tax Payer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Unclear what the point of this post is? The guy is dead. Let him rest.

    ReplyDelete

You own views are appreciated, especially if they differ from mine. But remember, commenting is a privilege, not a right. I will delete personal attacks or off-topic remarks at my discretion. Comments that play into the tribalism that has consumed this nation will be declined. So will comments alleging voter fraud unless backed up by concrete evidence. If you attack someone personally, I expect you to identify yourself. I will delete criticisms of my comment policy, vulgarities, cut-and-paste jobs from other sources and any suggestion of violence towards anyone. I will also delete sweeping generalizations about mainstream parties or ideologies, i.e. identity politics. My decisions on these matters are made on a case by case basis, and may be affected by my mood that day, my access to the blog at the time the comment was made or other information that isn’t readily apparent.