The total number of registered voters is 541,193.
Democrats have a 19,038-voter advantage over Republicans, but the rising number of third party and independent voters makes it difficult to predict anything other than a growing disenchantment with the major parties.
According to PoliticsPa, Democrats have added and Republicans have lost voters since their last check in April. But 46,000 voters throughout the state have abandoned the major parties to become independents.
The Congressional race in Pa. 7 will likely be decided by approximately 96,000 voters who belong to neither of the main parties.
9 comments:
As an independent, when faced with two bad choices, sometimes I'm inclined not to vote. This is a Wizard of OZ choice...one candidate needs a brain, the other a spine.
Understandable, the democrats are now Marxist revolutionaries and the republicans fascist colonialists. We may actually see a big drop in voting participation.
Big Mac would have easily defeated Little Mac.
I don't feel like a Marxist or a fascist colonialist. I would like to see posters like this clown arrested, tortured and executed. Is that so bad?
I’ll hold my nose a vote Mackenzie. I think he’s a smart kid but like Molinsky said he needs some backbone. Brooks will never get my vote. The guy is a complete asshole.
Our United States Congress is a mess. Too many members from both political parties are, in effect, stealing their paychecks. They accomplish almost nothing, fundraise for re-election all the time, and scheme to make things better for themselves, not necessarily for average citizens back home.
I became one of those non-affiliated voters about 15 years ago after having been both a Democrat and Republican over my long life. Fellow readers, Incumbents in Congress are failing YOU.
At this point in history, Congress is virtually a One Party scam on all of us. Both sides work together to keep their own gravy train going. Right now, that means doing everything possible to thwart whatever the Trump Administration is trying to accomplish. We are pretty much stalled as a nation.
Through it all, I intend to vote for Republican candidates over the Democrat alternatives. The Democrat Party has given itself over to a very radical fringe of Socialist and Communists. That movement is more dangerous to our freedoms and liberty than keeping Republicans in control. It’s the old lesser of two evils situation.
The Republican Party leadership sucks with most of that crowd deserving of being thrown out of office. However, the Democrat option is far worse a threat
To most of us.
I think you meant to say "some". Generalize much?
Get back on your meds.
it is over.
Post a Comment