About Me

My photo
Nazareth, Pa., United States

Monday, May 02, 2022

Steve Lynch Challenges Me to a Duel

Steve Lynch lost last year's NorCo Exec race by 8,500 votes. Two  Republicans won countywide races, but he was soundly defeated. He is beaten but is unbowed. He's now running for GOP state committee and party chair.  On Friday, I endorsed him. "I sincerely hope he gets it, " I said. "He's worked hard for it, and I think his position as party boss would have a big impact on county Republicans." For some reason, Lynch has come completely undone by my kind words. In one of those unhinged Facebook Live videos that he seems to broadcast every time he gets into his car, he calls on his myrmidons to "obliterate" and "blast" me. He was so angry that, at times, it looked as though he was frothing at the mouth. He even started laughing to himself at one point during his bizarre rant. Because he's unable to use reason, he now wants to fight me. He's challenged me to a duel, a two-round boxing match. 

You can see his video here. 

I'm referred to as the "demon Ramblings guy," a "punk," "scumbag," "Mr. Demon," "subhuman," a "complete loser" and my favorite, "child of Satan." He states that the only reason I have the courage to write what I write is that I am protected by our "tainted legal system." You know, the system that makes little things like murder and assault criminal. 

He even claims I've been "validated" by The Morning Call, which should be news to that paper. 

So he wants to fight me, a 70 yo man, in a two round charity boxing match, claiming God is on his side. He's even offered to tie one arm behind his back. He said my charity would most likely be the Church of Satan or "something along Epstein's route," while he would pick something wholesome. He predicts I'd probably die from exhaustion after six minutes. 

He claims he's a leader because cowards like myself have "reverent fear" of just what he might do. "Toxic masculinity is making a comeback," he asserts. 

"Reverent fear," incidentally, is a term used in connection with God, not Steve Lynch. 

Lynch could have asked for a debate. He could have suggested IQ tests. Instead, he wants to fight. That's just an admission on his part that he's incapable of actually discussing things with people who disagree.  

I accept his challenge, but on my terms. According to the Code Duello, I have the choice of weapons, not Lynch. I reject boxing gloves. My weapon is the bicycle, and the duel will be a 100-mile bike race along the D&L. I'm ready any time he is. I would insist on neutral observers at various checkpoints along this route because, based on inconsistencies I've noticed in numerous of his rants, his fidelity to truth is suspect. 

I will not insist that he handicap himself by taping an arm behind his back, but he should wear a helmet to protect what little is going on inside his head.  I understand he's antivax, so I won't insist that he show me a vaccine card. But I would appreciate a rabies card.  

So how about it. Mr. Toxic Masculinity?  You want to talk about cardio? My prediction is that you'd get a big, fat DNF (did not finish).

I'll wait to hear from your second. I won't hold my breath. 

Also, I am very leery of those who claim God is on their side. I think you should be a bit more worried about being on His side  

Incidentally, his rant drew the attention of Northampton County prosecutors. They fielded a death threat leveled at me last year. They have asked that, if I do get murdered, to "have the decency to do it in another county." They say the list of suspects would tie up detectives for weeks. 

23 comments:

Anonymous said...

I watched some of this, this guy doesn’t respect other peoples’ time. Too much build-up, little delivery. Self-assigned title of “patriot” and self-designated “on the side of God.” I’m a GOP member who firmly believes in the separation of church and state. This guy is just venting from his car seat pulpit…and he’s really wasting gas. I was somewhat interested in Scheller, but not if this is the guy she’s supporting.

Anonymous said...

You should have a drinking contest. Even after all these years, you would certainly win that one...

Anonymous said...

Lynch is a wuss who secretly wears woman's underwear. The man is mentally ill obviously. He is the reason that Republicans voted Democrat In the last election. What a WEAK human being. He reminds me of that muppet that lives in that trash can as he roid rants from his car while driving. His actions show his weakness and insecurities. His deep mental illness will eventually land him in prison. Only a matter of time. Bulky Lunch go away no one is afraid of you JERK

Anonymous said...

Bernie a dick dastardly he will puncture your tires or some other feminine masculinity dirty trick.

Anonymous said...

A boxing match?? This has to be the funniest thing I've watched and read since his last car-ride-rant. Maybe Steve's Car Ride Rants will replace Carpool Karaoke when James Cordon steps down.

Mr "I'm not violent and meant nothing violent by my school board comments" yet again contradicts himself. He probably can't even ride a bike, stationary or otherwise.

Anonymous said...

Wow! There's a lot to unpack there. First thought though is, "What a whack job". This diatribe is a slew of hypocritical, rage rantings of an unhinged, conspiracy-driven Qanon believer.

It ironic (?), if not pathetic that he claims that the mainstream media is about indoctrination, yet positions himself as a righteous believer in God and the bible- absolutely no indoctrination in that institution, but I digress.

Actually, what I found most fascinating about the video is his misuse of his safety belt. Sir, the belt goes, "over" your enormously broad shoulder, not under it. Second thought is, "Dude, seriously, what going on with your Randy, "Macho Man

Anonymous said...

This front seat cowboy is nothing more than an insecure secret crossdresser hiding behind his roid rage. Steve come out if the closet before you end up as a thug's girlfriend on the second time at NC prison!

Anonymous said...

PS Lynch's crossdresser name is Stephanie!

Anonymous said...

The "reasonable" Republicans are reaping what they've sown: you can't accept the violent rhetoric of people like Trump and then be surprised when a Lynch arises, or credibly object to him.

The GOP is rotten to the core.

Anonymous said...

Sorry, my comment got cut off for some reason. It continued with, "Dude, seriously, what is going on with your Randy "Macho Man" Savage sunglasses and your 5th grade WWE mentality of challenging Bernie O'Hare to a duel. Even the lovely Miss Elizabeth is laughing from the grave at you

Oh, and in other crazy news, it appears that Tricia Mezzacappa is out of jail. It doesn't seem to have done any good, as evidenced by her recent rantings on her Constable Facebook page, but she did change the name of the page to Retired West Easton Constable. And, she promises to post more bus driving videos of the current Constable and Council member.

Anonymous said...

That was kinda painful to watch. Was hoping to hang long enough to see and hear him go apoplectic over Bernie, but I couldn't. The blathering hypocrisy and obvious mental retardation were too much for me to suffer. Did enjoy the quick snarky comments from folks trolling his live rant, though. I lasted maybe a minute or two into it. Only takeaway was at the top of Steve's shtick. Pretty sure he said he "knocked doors" and had some good conversations with one's at which no one answered?

Anonymous said...

Tell Mr. Lynch you will fight him but he has to get down on his knee's and give you the first ten blows. He really has a man crush on you Bernie. He wants your bod man. Just because you used to be a democrat doesn't mean you're hung like a donkey but he obviously thinks otherwise. Does he realize that as the head of the ticket he got the least amount of votes while four of his colleague's were elected to the office of COUNTY COMMISSIONER. What a loser.

Anonymous said...

Steve is gayer that Madison Cawthorne and Lindsay Graham combined.

Not that there is anything wrong with that.

#lingerielynch

Bernie O'Hare said...

"Just because you used to be a democrat "

I still am a Democrat so I can vote in primaries.

Anonymous said...

The only difference between the Lynch mob and the McClure mob is one is ranting in his truck and the other is incomplete control of the county government. Pick your poison.

Anonymous said...

Bernie let's face it even if Steve's hand was tethered behind his back to the opposite leg a boxing match would end the same way : KTFO! Brother Steve has been training harder than ever so much that more than once we've had to force him out of the gym the guy has more heart than all the Stallone protagonists combined challenging him to a 100 mile bicycle race is about the maximum BETA move imaginable short of a crotchet contest LOL

Carl said...

Would love to watch this video but not at the time wasted of creating an account on the downfall of humanity, Facebook. No time lost or wasted.

Anonymous said...

😂😂LYNCH NEEDS REHAB!! GET OFF THE DRUGS!! NOW THAT WOULD BE A CHALLENGE!!!

Anonymous said...

Either way, we are screwed

Anonymous said...

Accept a real duel. Single pistol single musket ball an d lynch would never show. He can only pick on the old (nothing directly against you Bernie) and females. You only pick on those that you think you can win against. The rule of being a bully that is also a fup failure and fool. ZIt is a real shame that people in country support him and others like him.

Anonymous said...

Get off this blog! That would be a challenge lol

Anonymous said...

What a sad poor creature.

Anonymous said...

Lol