About Me

My photo
Nazareth, Pa., United States

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Merry Frickin' Christmas

I'm a miserable bastard. So Christmas means nothing to me. It's actually a pain in the ass.

But I love Facebook, especially at this time of year. It's nice to see all those pictures of people enjoying their holiday celebrations. Most are caught up with delicious food, gifts, kids, pets and spending time with their family. I learned two things.

First, Jews really do go to Chinese restaurants. A few of my Jewish Facebook friends posted pictures of them eating out. Two were kissing under an egg roll. The Chinese must be one of the lost tribes.

Second, instead of eating Chinese, Vietnamese go to frickin' Miami. That's where my grandson is right now, in shorts. I think he's going to a Jewish Deli while he's down there, followed by tix to Miami Heat.

Bastard!

Me? I'm broke, like every Christmas. But I did see Wreck-It Ralph, where I learned that being a bad guy can be good. I'm unsure whether that applies to bottom-feeding bloggers.

7 comments:

Beardless Santa said...

BO, in the XMas spirit I ask you the following. What is your opinion on the Union http://www.aorbsinc.com/ ?

Me personally when I sit on a full grown mans lap I prefer to know the drapes match the curtain, its comforting. Your thoughts?

Bernie O'Hare said...

Well, maybe they give all kinds of sensitivity training. I once knew a Vietnamese girl whose name, believe it or not, is Ho. When Santa came to her school one year, she thought he was screaming at her. Now that she's a bit older, I don't know if she likes being called Ho.

Anonymous said...

Santa

What are prople?

Anonymous said...




This is what the New Hockey Arena area will look like after it's completion.

Anonymous said...

'Tis the season to be jorry

fa ra ra ra ra

ra ra ra ra

Anonymous said...

Merry Frickin' Chistmas?

Damn, BO, you need to either go back to school or start using spell/check in your columns. Chistmas. Really? Or else your getting too lazy.

Bernie O'Hare said...

Oopsie.