About Me

My photo
Nazareth, Pa., United States

Monday, August 20, 2007

The Lehigh Valley's Top Ten Elected Officials? It's Up to You

David Letterman gets all the credit for those top ten lists, but we know Who really started them.

Last Tuesday, I asked you for some help with another kind of top ten list - "Can the Lehigh Valley blogosphere identify the top ten government leaders of 2007, leaders who have tried to make government both transparent and accountable?" You've answered that question with 28 separate nominations.

Chris Casey had graciously agreed to run the poll over at LVPoliblog, but the blog gods have interfered. Blogger will only show 5 of the 28 names.

Gee, I wonder if Blogger is a subsidiary of Advanced Voting Solutions.

Fortunately, I was able to design my own poll, listing all 28 names, and you can vote here. I also have a link to this poll on my left side bar.

Here's the deal. You're allowed to vote once from any IP, and to cast as many ballots as you wish. Next week, I'll tally up the results and announce the top ten. If the polling service fails, I'll call Moses.

3 comments:

J. SPIKE ROGAN said...

I suspect no one will say Philip Mitman and for good reasons.

Anonymous said...

Don Cunningham

Bernie O'Hare said...

Make sure you vote!