About Me

My photo
Nazareth, Pa., United States

Wednesday, April 17, 2024

UPDATED: McClelland Did File Timely Finance Report

On Monday, I reported that Democratic State Treasurer candidate Erin McClelland had been tagged by the Department of State for failure to file her 2d Friday Pre-Primary Finance Report, which was due on Friday. A person who would like to manage state finances should be doing an exemplary job of reporting her own campaign finances. I was already set against her, but this was the final nail in her coffin for me.

I just pulled that nail out. The Department of State was wrong when it included McClelland in its "did not file" list. She had, in fact, filed a timely report. 

I apologize for misleading you. 


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shades of Comey

Anonymous said...

Too bad sloppy reporting might have made me vote for the wrong candidate.

Anonymous said...

Bizarro’s a much better candidate… though want to make sure everything is above board. Glad this got sorted.