On Wednesday, I told you that the NorCo Elections Comm'n was forced to postpone a meeting that was scheduled to take place that day because no agenda had been posted on the county webpage 24 hours in advance, which violates the Sunshine Act.
At last night's meeting of NorCo Council, Executive Tara Zrinski acknowledged and apologized for this oversight. "[Elections Registrar] Chris Commini neglected to post the agenda as per the Sunshine Law prior to going to his conference. He neither delegated nor completed the task, but has taken full responsibility for the need to postpone the meeting. The administration apologizes for not seeing this error in enough time to remedy it."
10 comments:
If she was an effective manager she would not have to apologize so much. She is in way over her head.
I missed the part of your post that detailed Chris Commini's firing for utter incompetence. What gives?
TZ's new nicknames - either babbles or bungles - take your pick.
Three solid posts today, one general comment: when the Commissar and her tail-wagging politburo enter the meeting room, Entrance of the Gladiators should be played.
I would not fire someone simply bc he neglected to post a meeting on one occasion. That is someone who feeds a family.
Yes, she comes on strong, but I found myself liking her more last night and will explain why next week. I disagree with her on several items but saw something I really liked.
incompetent
She's just going through the motions, since she already has her eye on the next prize.
I find it refreshing when an elected official takes responsibility for an error and acknowledges that a mistake was made. I would never hold that against anyone.
She’s proving to be the disaster that was predicted.
Post a Comment