About Me

My photo
Nazareth, Pa., United States

Friday, August 21, 2026

Why Does Kraft Pressure Zrinski To Deliver Quick Reports?

When Lamont McClure was NorCo Exec, he often delivered lengthy addresses, although his focus was usually two or perhaps three matters. I heard no complaints from Council member Ken Kraft. 

Executive Tara Zrinski has provided lengthy reports as well. But unlike McClure, she goes into detail about what is going on in numerous county departments. They are very informative. But last night, as he has done several times before, Kraft pushed Zrinski to be as quick as possible. In an effort to comply, she began speaking fast. When she was done, Kraft revealed he actually timed her. 

I have to wonder why Kraft never complained to McClure during his sometimes-lengthy reports. Could it be because McClure, unlike Zrinski, is a member of the penis club? 

Zrinski is the county executive and should be free to take the time she needs to update Council and the public about what is going on in the county. If this is too much for Kraft, he should resign.

After Zrinski was finished, Council member Theresa Fadem thanked her for these informative reports. I like that. It was one woman sticking up for another in what certainly seemed to me like a perfect example of discrimination against Zrinski because she is just a woman.  

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe they could have her deliver her lengthy, more general comments at the END of meetings. Or ask her to provide her remarks in writing (to Council and the public) ahead of time.

If they ask for the latter, her reports might generate some useful discussion instead of coming off like a drone strike.

Right now, her reports feel like a filibuster of Council business.

Anonymous said...

O'Hare, who was a long time member of the penis club; in January resigned and now is a member of the soon-to-be defunct Me Too crowd...

Anonymous said...

Kraft always has been a waste of fresh air bully who like to hear himself talk above all others. TZ should just put him on ignore.

Anonymous said...

Kraft is a smug arrogant tool who thinks way too highly of himself

Anonymous said...

I’m not a Zrinski fan. I think she’s a nice lady but in over her head. Having said that she’s the exec and I think Ken Krafts attitude towards her is misogynistic and arrogant. If he doesn’t like how long she takes then run for exec or resign from council. Stop being an asshole.

Anonymous said...

Maybe Kraft hates being told what to do by women.

Anonymous said...

You are such an opportunist. What a great opportunity to make Ken look bad while glowing up (grooming)Terri. Is your life so joyless that you can't find any humor in it at all? Any opportunity to have a laugh is a good opportunity, but you somehow turned it into something ugly, as usual.

Bernie O'Hare said...

There is nothing funny about the way Kraft attempts to rush the Ezec, something HE would NEVER try with McClure. There was nothing funny about the way Zrinski had to rush through her statement. He demeans her, and in my view, bc she’s a woman. Why did he never complain to McClure about his homilies?

Anonymous said...

Ken never told Tara to rush yesterday. She took it upon herself to keep the joke going, and it is a running joke between them and others who think it's funny. You're making this ugly and what I find ugly is your attempt at grooming Terri. If she doesn't feel the ick from this post, I don't know what to say. You're creepy

Anonymous said...

Bernie you've said many times that Committees are where the work gets done. I agree with you. So shouldn't these reports that Zrinski is delivering be done at the Committee level?

Anonymous said...

I am not excusing or applauding the actions of Mr. Kraft but it is apparent that he can rattle Tara. I wonder if she enjoys being on the receiving end of the type of behavior she often exhibits with others. She is so impressed with herself and can’t understand why not everyone is as well.