About Me

My photo
Nazareth, Pa., United States

Thursday, February 27, 2014

Donchez Give Ball Leftover $ to Horses ... and Kids

Bethlehem Mayor Bob Donchez plans to donate $1,378.23 left over from his Inaugural Ball to the Bethlehem City Mounted Police and the Bethlehem Boys and Girls Club.

“It is my belief that these organizations do a great job in serving our community and I would like to show my appreciation with this donation so they both can further their mission,” Mayor Donchez said.

Donchez is supposed to hand out the dough in the Mayor’s Conference Room on Friday. I had no idea horses could fit in there. But I've seen parts of a horse in there during many meetings.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

is that like him giving away jobs to people who are in over their heads

Anonymous said...

I KNOW!! Can you believe the hr director appointment?

Anonymous said...

There are more horse's asses in this world than there are horses