About Me

My photo
Nazareth, Pa., United States

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Seyfried Snaps Photo of Nesting Falcon in Alaska

NorCo Council candidate Gerald E. (Jerry) Seyfried just got back from a fishing trip to Alaska. Here's what he tells me.

While in Alaska recently I was privileged and blessed to get some great nature shots with my Canon Camera. This photo of a nesting Falcon is perhaps the most remarkable Nature shot that I’ve ever taken. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did taking it. Nature is truly breath-taking! This is not an Eagle.

A FALCON NESTING IN A TREE

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice gotcha, BO! Surprised one of the "American Pickers" wasn't up there trying to pry it out.

Anonymous said...

That's a classic. I will be sending this to some of my outdoor friends. love it.

Anonymous said...

Why didn't he shoot and mount it.