About Me

My photo
Nazareth, Pa., United States

Sunday, September 02, 2012

Schlener Steps Down as Bethlehem's Dem City Chair

Here's his statement:

Due to the past events I feel that it is in the best interests of the Committee and myself that I re-sign as Chair of the Bethlehem City Democratic Committee.

I need to focus on recovering from my addiction and will not be able to commit the time needed to be an effective Chair.

Clyde Thomas, Treasurer will be assuming the role as Chair until a replacement is elected as per our pending by-laws.

I enjoyed my 7 plus years as Chair and all the friends that helped this committee be what it is today.

I do apologize for my actions that have brought bad press to our Committee and Elected Democratic Officials.

My plans are to recover 100% and be a active supporter of the Committee and the Democratic Party; Locally, Statewide and Nationally.

Have a Safe and Happy Labor Day !

See you all soon,

James Schlener - Former Chair
Bethlehem City Democratic Committee

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

God Bless Jimmey, you are a good man. Better than many who deny their own problems.

Anonymous said...

Anon 7:43 PM,

It is time for your drug cocktail!

Anonymous said...

re-sign?

Anonymous said...

Resign? He's a perfect poter child for a party with more elected drunks than sober politicians.

Brennan continues to cash our paychecks. He is officially STEALING our money and his party officials laugh, do a few shots, and drive to the union leech rally to suck dick for votes.

Take Your Drug 'Coictail' said...

Hey 3:25 am,

If "'Jimm' Schlener is twice the man you are." do you still beat your partner? I rather be a child than screw up my life like him or you.

And if you are going to try to communicate, civilly or not, at least meet the minimum standard of spelling correctly ...

Anonymous said...

Jim did a great job as city committee chair and will be missed..

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Bernie O'Hare said...

Vile sexual references will be deleted. So will complaints about being deleted.

Anonymous said...

God Bless Jimmey, you are a good man. Better than many who deny their own problems.

7:43 PM

Just how low can the bar be set?

One more time, slowly, so even you can get it -

Good ... men... do... not.. hit...girls.

-Clem

Anonymous said...

I posted a defense of Mr. Schlener but O'Hare deleted it, with some bullshit reason.

It is funny that all defenses of Brennen were allowed, harsh words or not but not of Mr. Schlener. Also O'Hare deleted any attacks on Brennen but allows gross and vile comments about Mr. Schlener.

Thats is the reality of this "blog".