About Me

My photo
Nazareth, Pa., United States

Monday, June 18, 2012

Under the Weather

If there's one thing worse than being sick in the Winter, it's being sick in the Summer. This weekend, I was nailed with all kinds of aches, pains and chills. I slept 12 hours last night, but am still a bit under the weather. Believe it or not, as I write this, I am being blasted by a hot air heater.

Years ago, I could run when I was sick. I tried that yesterday, and got worse. I ended up walking, and probably should have skipped completely.

I'm getting older.

I have lots of things to tell you, and hope I'll be firing on all cylinders by tomorrow.

3 comments:

Bill Coker said...

Bernie,

Get well soon....we need your inside info. Mezzacappo or whatever may wish otherwise, but Bev and I want you in your usual fighting pose.

Anonymous said...

Had the exact same thing on Father's Day. I'm blaming West Nile. Feel better!

Bernie O'Hare said...

I had it then, too. I was 90% on Tuesday and am 100% today. Thanks for the nice words.