About Me

My photo
Nazareth, Pa., United States

Friday, December 09, 2011

Is McClure Leaving NorCo Council?

At last night's Northampton County Council meeting, Lamont McClure stated, "I am not sure I will be fortunate enough to be here in the next two years."  That certainly sounds like a hint.

Updated 11:20 AM: On the Gracedale hate blog, someone calling hmself Lamont posts this comment. "Folks, Bernie either misheard me or well, let's go with he didn't hear me correctly. I said, 'I have the good fortune of being here for the next two years ...' Anyway, God willing, I intend to be an active member of the Northampton County for the next two years and beyond. - Lamont"

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wasn't he just re-elected???

Anonymous said...

He will want to be Barron's pick as County Solicitor.

Anonymous said...

Addition by subtraction. Good riddance. The job seems like a terrible inconvenience to him.

Anonymous said...

Why would he leave if he just fought so hard to win again? Is he moving out of the county, is he changing jobs, what could it be?

Anonymous said...

maybe he is running for County Exec?????????

Anonymous said...

is there a police report on the horizon?

Anonymous said...

"fought so hard to win again"

Please. He's never fought or done anything hard in his life. Showing up for committee meetings is a pain in his ass. I'll bet he tries to collect unemployment after quitting.

Anonymous said...

I think he thinks he may not survive his next trip to the Old Country Buffet.

Anonymous said...

Why would he leave? He gets a stipend for a job he doesn't really do. He's an inspiration to the shiftless and scheming.

Anonymous said...

all comments = Failed

Anonymous said...

Maybe his departure was announced in one of Vic Mazziotti's campaign mailers.

Anonymous said...

" Anyway, God willing, I intend to be an active member of the Northampton County for the next two years and beyond. - Lamont"


Ah, the best of intentions from ol' Absentius Maximus.

An ACTIVE member?

You have a better chance of seeing God.

-Clem

Anonymous said...

Or your Dad since he'll be home more.