About Me

My photo
Nazareth, Pa., United States

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Bob Freeman's Next Opponent?

I want to put this matter to bed. The Wicked Witch of West Easton, Tricia Mezzacappa, has made some incredible accusations about me. According to her, I am a stalker and pig kicker. The last time I was at her house, on August 26, she supposedly had to call Easton Police because I had done something so horrible she could not describe it. I supposedly "dummied up" an email from her that very night, claiming she had a "nice time."
"Kicking the pig was only one problem. The second, more embarrassing problem came later. Actually, I had to notify the Easton police department, who caught him just as he was waddling out my door, banished from my home for good.
****************************************************
"The police call should be on record. It was placed to the Northampton County non-emergency 330-2200. In fact, O'Hare was so incensed that the cops were waiting outside my house when he left, he returned again moments later to question me."
In response to a Right-to-Know request I filed on November 2, there is no record of any such call. Just as she told lie after lie about West Easton Borough Council Prez Kelly Gross, she's doing it to me. Just as Kelly Gross caught her in her lies, so have I.

Amazingly, this is the person who thinks she can beat State Rep. Bob Freeman next year.

Good luck with that!

She makes kooky Ron Shegda look normal.