About Me

My photo
Nazareth, Pa., United States

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Trade Mission to Lehigh County

Earlier this week, I bragged that "Employee Online" is scheduled to be operational in Northampton County sometime next year, and will enable to workers to access their own benefits themselves. Yesterday, Lehigh County's Frank Kane burst my bubble and told me they've been doing that for the past five years.

"Real cutting edge technology, eh Bernie?"

I immediately changed the subject and demanded to know why no Northampton County schools are included in Lehigh County's Straight A program.

"Maybe because we built the stadium, Bernie. Do you want to buy half?"

"Will you take Gracedale?"

"Sure."

So there you have it. A 50% interest in Coca Cola Park for Gracedale. No need to thank me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would not take the deal Lackawanna and Luzurne counties are in a battle royale over a baseball stadium. Besides gracedale is probably worth more money in the long run if your buddies would run it right.

Anonymous said...

Why not move old folks to Coca Cola Park and stuff 'em full of Big Porkers and Cinnamon Nuts until they "exit" the stadium.

Anonymous said...

you got that one right anonymous 12:26pm!!!