About Me

My photo
Nazareth, Pa., United States

Friday, April 15, 2011

A Stigmata During Courtesy of the Floor

Just when I think I've finally seen them at their worst, the Gracedale Goons always manage to top themselves with even more nutty behavior. That's what happened at last night's Northampton County Council meeting. What's really embarrassing about this is that I've lost to these loonies. ... Twice.

When they stormed Tony Iannelli's Business Matters on March 23, the Fake Rev kept muttering before the show even started, "Angle is Satan, Angle is Satan." And after the show was over, they were all so worked up that Jack D'Alessandro started poking at me until someone yanked him away. We had to leave the building out of a side door, which put us at the far end of the parking lot and away from them. They were waiting for us outside the front door, but we were too far away when they finally spotted us. It was wild.

Last night was wilder. This time, it was a stigmata. That's right, Padre.

Jack D'Alessandro got up to speak about that cRaZy Business Matters broadcast, but Council Prez Johns Cusick kept shutting him down. Before doing so, Cusick harumphing that the entire show was a "travesty," like a good little country club Republican. Then D'Allesandro switched gears and wanted to complain about Abe Atiyeh, who has been negotiating with the County over a DUI facility in West Easton. Cuisick cut him short there, too. That's when the blood came.

"Is that blood coming out of your face?" asked Council Prez John Cusick.

Sure enough, little drops of blood were falling here and there as D'Allesandro tried to bray away. Eventually, somebody brought him some cotton for his stigmata.

I have to say, this is a first. I never saw anyone bleed during Courtesy of the Floor before, although it is Lent. Maybe D'Alessandro is related to Padre Pio.

The Fake Rev, who has never resisted an opportunity to use a podium, also wanted to discuss Business Matters.

"On March 23, 2008 [I think he meant 2011], a member of this Council threatened my life and the life [sic] of other members of the coalition, and I take that as a very serious matter. ... If I did to you, what he did to me, you would have the Sheriff come in here and arrest me.

"I didn't go the police. I could have. I didn't go to the police because there was a court matter that was much more important to me than that."


You'll be relieved to know that the Fake Rev doesn't "want to scandalize this." He has five or six witnesses to this death threat, too.

Let's see. March 23, 2011 just happens to be the date that the Business Matters show was taped. I could understand that waiting for a Commonwealth Court decision on Gracedale is far more important than a death threat.

Must have been Satan.

Stigmatas. Death threats. Just another night at Northampton County Council.
Updated 4:50 PM: I decided to replace the picture I originally posted her, which really might be offensive to some devout Christians. I have enough enemies.

34 comments:

Anonymous said...

NorCo courtesy of the floor has always been high comedy.

Anonymous said...

NorCo Council, especially the former prez has been comedy or should I say INSANITY!

Anonymous said...

BO Was this article really necessary? You truly are one SICK PERSON. UGH!

Father Pat Mahiney said...

Jaaaayzuss, Mary and Joseph!

Anonymous said...

I am not a fan of the use of this mans illness or condition as a source of entertainment for you and your following. That part was in poor taste, the rev thing I guess was okay, the illness part, no. If you have an episode of illness or manifestation of symptoms at a public forum (which is likely as you attend your share of them) should we laugh at your plight.
Grow up.

Anonymous said...

distasteful ....

Anonymous said...

This is not the first time this has happened. There were many times my ears were bleeding, just listening to County Council deliberate matters.

Anonymous said...

Hilarious.

Bernie O'Hare said...

D'Alessandro can't have it both ways. He comes to meeting after meeting, week after week, spewing venom. He dos it here anonymously. I think I'm entitled to have a little fun with his stigmata.

Anonymous said...

The pictures are inappropriate. Think before you write and upload pictures.

Bernie O'Hare said...

What do you expect from a servant of Satan?

Anonymous said...

I liked the previous picture so much better. I guess Bernie is afraid of the Pope declaring a holy crusade against him. I don't blame you, I wouldn't want to see an army of 80 year holy see warriors invading the Lehigh Valley.

Anonymous said...

Is it any wonder that no one trusts you or your buddies Stoffa and Angle. Typical of you guys to attacks someones infirmity. That is why you and your ilk don't get the entire Gracedale debate. You blather on about everything and understand nothing.

One day when your impoverished ass is very old and sick, the good folks at Gracerdale will be there as no private home would want to touch your miserable aflicted ass.

You are a real heartless jackass and this post shows the world what you Angle and Stoffa are all about. You are not funny but you are a mean son of a bitch asshole!!

Anonymous said...

Bernie, do you really have to have religion play a part in your running people down.
You are unbelievable.
Your mother would really be proud of you Iam sure.
You failed to mention how your side kick ranted like a pre schooler when the president would not let him continue raving.
The goons may be what they are -but they are trying to do good that is something the trio doesn't know how to do.
All in all the goons won.

Bernie O'Hare said...

I make no apology for what I wrote. None at all. I changed my picture bc the original was a tad blasphemous. Jesus would forgive me, but most "Christians" I know are a pretty intolerant bunch. Frankly, the most Christian people I know are Jews.

Anonymous said...

Enchanting deities of the underworld

I call upon thee to help me perform my evil deeds.

Come at once, aid this dream of terror,

come at once to bring him horror.

Crawl inside his head deep in the night

Bring him the dream I see so clear,

Bring him my dream of fright.

He shall never forget this dream I made,

let it stay with him until his grave.

Now go at once, travel the night, bring Bernie Ohare dreams of fright."

Just a little ditty I conjured up for ya'

Sleep tight Bernie


lets' just say
I ain't the fake rev

Bernie O'Hare said...

No, he can't spell. But there is no shortage of evil people.

Anonymous said...

I encourage everyone to go to the county website and view for yourself to see if Mr. D'Alessandro was " spewing". You will then see that Mr. O'Hare is a pathetic liar ! Some day Bernie O'Hare, you will burn in hell for what you do and say about people.

Disgusted!

Anonymous said...

bo is devout all right - a devout liar and buffoon and puppet

Anonymous said...

if you sling shit
it will come back and hit you in the face'

you think Jesus will forgive you ??
I would love to be watching when you get before those golden gates and see just how you are going to answer the Lord for your evil deeds. The Lord is forgiving to those who are sorry for their wrong doings but not to repeat them over and over again like you do. You are far from a child of God. I do believe you need the devil chased from you.
And you run others down -you better get on your knees and pray for forgiveness and what better time the now the Easter season.

Anonymous said...

If thelehigh valley is invaded by an army of 80 yr old catholics you might end up having more clients for gracedale, just think about it.

Anonymous said...

You're right bernie most Christians are not very christian like. They love to spend their time condemming others and forget their own sins. I say put the pic back and bring on the wrath of the 'infallible' pope and his followers.

Anonymous said...

Speaking of Nazareth and the Christians who don't act accordingly

Did you hear the one about Andrettis Priest?

Talk about not practicing what you preach

Bernie O'Hare said...

I did not hear the one about Andretti's priest. I did not even know he owned one.

Anonymous said...

You mean the child rapist ''priest'' from holy family in Nazareth Pa.? I believe he was a priest there in the 80's, if thats what you are referring to as Andrettis priest.

Anonymous said...

Wasn't too long ago a particular CC president acted much the same way, but that was OK. What goes around sometimes comes around. Remember election day people. It is your chance to get rid of the comedy act.

Anonymous said...

Good job of stirring up the anti-Catholic bigotry O'Hare. As a friend of Angle's I'm not surprised that you would go down that road.

You are a real wort less SOB!

Anonymous said...

I don't think Bernie stirred up the anti Catholic bigotry. He doesn't need to. The Catholics do a great job stirring it up themselves.
Maya Poopah

Anonymous said...

O'Hare why aren't you deleting the 7:54 post. It is nothing but a pure bigoted anti-Catholic post. Try to practice what you preach. You are quick to censor anyone you disagree with citing personal attacks.

that is a blatant personal attack on the Church.

Bernie O'Hare said...

i thought it was fair. You are just looking for reasons to criticize me and couldn't care less about the church.

Anonymous said...

It seems Portnoys complaining again.
Why are they running it on the front page?
Is there some renewed interest in this?

Bernie O'Hare said...

The only thing new is the existence of the emails. I think the story is fair.

Anonymous said...

Didn't you say initially you didn't speak with them only saying hello?
Now we have this. maybe you should have told the entire story from the start.
It makes you look like you were hiding something.
Isn't this how every episode of Matlock, Mannix, and Barnaby Jones started?

Bernie O'Hare said...

There is nothing inconsistent between what I said a few weeks ago and what I am saying now. At that time, I indicated I would be insane NOT to talk with Eckert Seamans, and indicated that the work was my own. And that is what I am saying now.