About Me

My photo
Nazareth, Pa., United States

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Gracedale - The Sequel

Ron Angle, stuck in court, was unable to make WFMZ-TV69's Business Matters yesterday. But I had a pretty good replacement tag team partner - Northampton County Exec John Stoffa.

The Fake Rev was there, recounting some of his daily conversations with Jesus. When he started saying how much he respects Stoffa, I nearly barfed. On his hate blog, the phony preacher has called Stoffa "dishonorable," suggested he'll soon be wearing an orange jump suit, and even claimed Stoffa is on the take.

"I'm not on the take," Stoffa clarified yesterday, with a wry little smile.

Union thug Justus James, sitting next to me, at one point stuck his hand in my face and shouted, "Quiet!" Of course, all that did was encourage me to talk even more about the giant inflatable rat he hauled in during his "good faith" negotiating session with the County.

According to The Express Times' Sarah Cassi, who wore a very nice dress to cover this show, the sequel was more like Hardball than Jerry Springer.

I don't watch TV.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You,Stoffa,Angle, so whats the difference. You three are interchangeable and all as disingenuous as the next one. The jig is up and even Stoffa sweetheart Sara Cassi can't change that.

brenda said...

I cant wait to see the show. On the last Business matters show, that fake reverend made such a fool out of himself, I am surprised he would show his face for round 2. This is the most hateful group of people I have seen in a long time, and those who associate with them should be ashamed.

I saw how many times they shouted out, interrupted, and avoided any kind of respectful dialog. I really wonder if the gracedale union is proud of this behavior? This is how unions get a very bad name.

The Battle Cry of Freedom said...

Anonymous 1:55AM
You are correct, the jig is up. Not only does the article cite the fact that there are 100 fewer folks at Gracedale, something that will continue due to cheaper competition, but the mail order Reverend warns all of us to "Get use to it." He was warning us to get ready for mob rule. Thank you Rev for finally showing your true side. You obvoulsy spent a lot of time watching the fracas in Wisconsin.

dj said...

Battle Cry of Freedom....you are way off base!

dj said...

Mr. Chris Miller...what exactly was your point tonight at the council meeting. Is county council supposed to think your opinion is above 2 courts of law. Seriously Battle Cry of Freedom! It's on the ballot.....GET OVER IT!