About Me

My photo
Nazareth, Pa., United States

Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter Buffet at Hotel Bethlehem

Ron Angle invited me to join his family for the Easter buffet at Hotel Bethlehem yesterday. Great food. Great company.

While going up for my 23rd plate of mashed potatoes, a very attractive blond accosted me. As I've told you many times before, women do this to me all the time. Bottom-feeding bloggers are quite sexy, you know.

"Excuse me, but are you Bernie O'Hare?" she asked.

"Why yes, I am."

"Well, I'm Jonathan Geeting's mother. It's very nice to meet you."

Geeting tells his readers I have no credibility as an "information broker," whatever that is.

After scooping up seven plates of bacon, I looked around and sure enough, there were little Jonathans running all over the place, eating salad and brie. His brothers look just like him. Didn't see Jonathan.

Before leaving, Angle and I posed with the poor Easter Bunny. Then we rolled the poor bastard and dumped him off in all that goose shit at Sand Island. He's not so white now.

Maybe that was Jonathan.
Updated 8 AM: I've disabled commentary on this post because there were too many anonymous personal attacks. You can still comment under Disqus, but I can ban people who just deal in hate.