About Me

My photo
Nazareth, Pa., United States

Saturday, October 09, 2010

Bethlehem Steelers v. Mountainville, 10/9/10


Updated Sunday AM: I shot that video from the chain gang, where I usually fnd myself when the kids play football. For some reason, nobody ever wants to do it, but it's the best seat in the house.

On Defense, Dat is a cornerback, and I have rarely see anyone play that spot who looks for more excuses NOT to tackle anyone. I brought my flipcam yesterday to show him how good he is at just missing.

I guess he showed me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice play! How's the team doing this year (other than Emmaus taking them out?)

The Banker

Bernie O'Hare said...

They're 4 and 2. Emmaus and Lower Macungie got them this year. They'll be playing S Parkland next week and that should be a tough game.