About Me

My photo
Nazareth, Pa., United States

Monday, March 01, 2010

One on One With Charlie Dent

Bethlehem Mayor John Callahan is too busy getting ready for his big celebrity bartender event on Wednesday night to be worried about goofy things like homeland security, health insurance reform or jobs. Give him a break!

So tonight, at 8pm on WFMZ-TV (Channel 69), LV Congressman Charlie Dent will go one on one with Business Matter's Tony Iannelli.

Tony's crooning, "One on one I wanna play that game tonight / One on one I know I wanna play that /One on one I wanna play that game tonight / One on one so slow."

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why bother - nothing but lies.

Anonymous said...

The hair is exactly perfect to represent Dent and Callahan! I love it.

Anonymous said...

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Anonymous said...

Get ready for some softballs

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure this helps Dent much. He will be preaching to the RINO choir, and Callahan's folks can get some tape of him with Tony, who is our local caricature of business, bloated guy in an expensive suit.

During these populist-enraged times, I'd do something else. He already has the RINOs in the bag.

Unknown said...

Were Towne and Benol invited? After all, they're running for congress too.

Bernie O'Hare said...

Rebekah, When you comment, you should identify yourself as a mamber of the Towne campaign so people will know your agenda.

Anonymous said...

Great picture.

I highly doubt the "Independents" will be so thrilled.

:)

Anonymous said...

Anon 8:54, good post. Iannelli is known as the luckiest ex-waiter in the world. He gets paid over six figures a year to bullshit.

Nice!!!

Anonymous said...

Charlie loves being the only one that way there is no one there to call him onthe carpet. He can say anything he likes and no one will know the difference. Callahan is a rela threat -- just look at all of the darn robo calls Charlie is using. He is running scared because his record is not a Lehigh Valley record and he knows it.

Calahan is running a smart campaign. He will get involved in the issues but not until it is time. HE has no opposition in the primary. He is young, smart and has a record of accomplishment. Watch out Charlie. You look like the challenger and act like one too.

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited!
And I just can't hide it!

whoo hoo sound the alarms.

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited!
And I just can't hide it!

whoo hoo sound the alarms.