About Me

My photo
Nazareth, Pa., United States

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Bob Smith: How Allentown School Board Avoids Tax Increases

One of the shocks for me, when I finally made it to the LC Comm'r GOP news conference this afternoon, was the passion I found in candidate Bob Smith. He's in an uphill battle against Democrat David Jones. Smith, who serves as President of Allentown's School Board, is quite proud of what that board has done to save money. There have been no tax increases over the last three years.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Was everyone dressed like an Elton John impersonator or just this guy?

Bernie O'Hare said...

Damn, you're brutal ... but funny.

Anonymous said...

I'll give him $300 to lip sync "Candle in the Wind" at my daughter's bat mitzvah.

Anonymous said...

I'll give him $300 to lip sync "Candle in the Wind" at my daughter's bat mitzvah.

robert e. smith jr. said...

I WILL TAKE THAT 300 OFFER,I love that song.My step dad was Jewish so I KNOW SOME HEBREW.I have been told I LOOK LIKE TOM CRUISE, BILLY JOEL WITHOUT THE BEARD,FIRST TIME ELTON,wish I HAD SOME OF HIS MONEY FOR CAMPAIGN.DONNY AND THE JETS SEEM VERY CONFIDENT OVER THIS TINY DANCER.

Anonymous said...

how does asd avoid tax increases: inferrior education. it might be nice to brag about the kids actually achieving. but anything to spare a few bucks.

Anonymous said...

LOL. Maybe Lehigh County's not so boring after all.

robert smith said...

Anonymous,we have the best honors program in the state.We pay very well, we d0 it without raising taxes.ROBERT E. SMITH JR.

Anonymous said...

MR. Smith your school district has a few really smart kids who would do well in any district.

You fail miserably by turning out a large number of uneducated thugs that hold a Diploma from ASD, but can't read or write. I interview far to many of them.

Any more rapes occurring in your elementary schools. Dude, you can brag about the taxes but your outcome based results stink.

Bill Lester