About Me

My photo
Nazareth, Pa., United States

Thursday, April 03, 2008

The Audacity of BO

B.O.

That's right, bippy. Barack Obama's initials are B.O. Can you imagine how embarrassing it is to walk around wearing cuff links emblazoned with big BOs on them? How the hell did the kids at Harvard react when they saw him with that big BO lunch pail?

Not a pretty sight. I don't care how many times he says, "Yes, we can." I'm sure he was hammered every day with can after can of deodorant.

His big mantra? Change? He probably heard that every day at school. "Change that shirt, B.O."

I know. You see, my initials are B.O., too. It really wrecked me. I became a blogger.

Pretty scary stuff, huh?

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

ROFL.

Anonymous said...

Wow, how predictable is this.

Bernie O'Hare waits for a front runner to emerge and them bashes the other guy on non-issues. How pathetic. Was somebody not popular in high school?

Bernie O'Hare said...

I thought BO was the front runner. But I'm not bashing him. This is just a humor post. Yesterday, I called HC a time traveler. Lighten up, dude. The best way to lose is to start taking yourself too serriously.

Anonymous said...

I don't feel so bad about my "four eyes" childhood. I can now see that it stinks to be you. My apologies.

Anonymous said...

Clinton is ahead in PA.

Anonymous said...

Common you steenkin blogger, It is the "Fierce" Audacity of BO.

BO (Bernie this time), you just may have stumbled upon something in your previous post. Hillary is staying in the race because she rode the time machine into the future and the NC and IN are looking good.

Anonymous said...

Hoof Hearted ?

Ice Melted

Anonymous said...

Jacki 7:26.

how dare you hijack this post. this is a serious discussion.

Ahh..thanks for the laugh.

Anonymous said...

I am a recent convert to Senator Obama's belief in the decency of the American people and I have been a continually supporter of Senator Obama's belief in humor. (I recently converted after calling people all over this Country and finding that we are generally excessively decent-- although this fact is rarely reflected in our politics!)

We sometimes call ourselves the "BO brigade" before phonebanking to try and help other Americans get passed their fears of change and cynicism brought on by the last 7+ years of incompetence, corruption and general sadness at the performance of our government. Laughter is so very necessary. Thank you for providing me with some this Saturday morning!

--Kim