About Me

My photo
Nazareth, Pa., United States

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Pennsylvania's Slow Moving State Apparatchiks Ignore Prison Overcrowding

Blue Coyote's at it again. He got to me yesterday with the full text of Chief Justice Ralp Cappy's moving resignation letter. And now he's howling again. This time, it's over a state parole board that allows inmates to rot inside Northampton County's overcrowded prison.

Slow moving state apparatchiks? Not in Pennsylvania. Quelle surprise! And they did such a wonderful job clearing the highways last winter.

3 comments:

river said...

I didn't see anything wrong with what Blue Coyote wrote. What is wrong with free speech?

Bernie O'Hare said...

There's nothing wrong w/ what Blue Coyote wrote, and I happen to agree with him. I use the word "howling" to describe his rant because he is, after all, a coyote. But I was actually paying him a compliment and linking to an interesting story from him for the second time in as many days.

river said...

ok bernie :) I do like his pic too